You'd need to tune down at least an octave.
The strings...oh God, the strings

Just find some of that cable they use on suspension bridges.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Ha good luck, you would need a guitar that could handle that large of a gauge on the bridge and nut.
You will need one hell of a setup, F Bb Eb Db F# Eb (i think)
It is possible, but you stand screwing your guitar up properly if it works out wrong.

Basically your going to need a seriously heavy string set, i use a 76 for the low F# on my 8, so something based around there would be good. The low 6 string on my 8 are 76, 64, 48, 38, 28, 18 you can use that as a rouge guide to find a calibrated set for you.

Good luck