When he/she says: "we need to get a place so that you can have a room just for your music gear and your electronics projects."

she said that if we found a decent two bedroom place, (we live in a large one room) that the other room could be for the computers and all of my hobby stuff. (I'm married to the bestest woman evar.)

also - I was told that I'm getting my fourth raise in two months - along with a forklift driving certificate. (pretty good for being there less than 6 months) I'm well loved at work too.
STUFFZ:
SAGA ST10, IBANEZ(s): '96 ZR140BK (korea), '96 RX20 (indonesia)
Danelectro Cool Cat CC1 Chorus
Digitech Bad Monkey
Behringer BX1800A (180w 12" aluminum cone)
FOR SALE: Fender Champion 110 (25w RMS combo 10" with tank reverb)
Meh - could also be a sign she's getting it somewhere else. I can't believe anyone over 12 and not female would ever say "the one"
Quote by smb
Meh - could also be a sign she's getting it somewhere else. I can't believe anyone over 12 and not female would ever say "the one"

Then you must be rather cynical/Haven't ever really loved a woman.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
actually, for me, it was within the first few weeks that I was absolutely sure that she, without any doubts, was the person I was (if at all/ever) meant to be with.

There's many reasons why she in comparison to any other person I've dated (she's the only person I've married though, lol) is the absolute best, but this thread isn't for that.

If anyone you're dating and living with says "(we) need another room just for your (hobbies)", that's got to be the best moment of anyone's day.

the last sentence being what I should have originally posted.
STUFFZ:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Quote by fuege
thats a hard one...I guess u just dont know...u try n it fails, then u try again...n it fails again..etc etc (I hear thats what they call lyf).

What the hell are you talking about ?
There is poetry in despair.
Quote by Time Seller

Anyone watched the Jet Li show, the One?

dude I've been wanting to see it, but seeing as how I don't rent very often, I've missed seeing it.

how do you think it was? generally, I like Jet Li, and generally I like martial arts related films. at least, I think this movie somehow related to martial arts. That's from my memory of course.
STUFFZ:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Women > men.

/Thread.

Seriously, your wife must be either screwing the milkman or pregnant.
Quote by jedilley
dude I've been wanting to see it, but seeing as how I don't rent very often, I've missed seeing it.

how do you think it was? generally, I like Jet Li, and generally I like martial arts related films. at least, I think this movie somehow related to martial arts. That's from my memory of course.

It's mildly funny. Not that it means to be. There's a LOT of fighting, so get it if you like that.
There's no sancho/mail-man/milk-man in these areas. But thanks for the concern.

I once dated an obese mental case who was cheating on me with one of her female friends, and one of our mutual male friends, along with one of her exes.

I was depressed and horny before we met, and I didn't know if anyone would want me. SO yeah. I porked the fat chick. Not fat bottomed sally, She made my rocking world go round. No no. This enormous b1tch was TWICE my weight. And I'm a heavy guy!

anyways, I digress.

Two pregnancy tests (a week apart from eachother) say she's not pregnant. If she is, here comes Junior!
STUFFZ:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Last edited by jedilley at Mar 20, 2008,
My girlfriend said if we were to move in together, she'd let me have a room for an art studio, which would be awesome.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Thats pretty awesome. The same will have to happen for my bikes I think as well.
'Grats.
Although, now you have to think of something similar that she wants...
A nice new microwave.

Oh, also forklift license tests are a piece of piss.
Ridiculously easy, at least here they are anyway.
Last edited by Oli_88 at Mar 20, 2008,