So this is how I'm currently recording:

Guitar > Bad Monkey Input > Bad Monkey Output to RP80 Input > RP80 Outputs to both Valve Junior and Laptop Mic Port

As you can see, it isn't recording anything coming out of the amp. I have found that when I record through the current setup, I can't get it very loud before it clips it. The sound before clipping is decent but not loud enough.

I would really like to get it to record from my amp as the sound of cranked tube with the Bad Monkey is f'ing awesome. I have no money for a decent mic though and was wondering if there's a different way. But if that isn't possible, am I able to hook my Bad Monkey directly to the computer with an adaptor if it isn't the one clipping the sound (I don't want to blow anything)?

I'm actually not sure if it's the Bad Monkey clipping it or the RP80.

Cheers
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender MIM Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Reverb
Digitech Bad Monkey
Electro Harmonix Big Muff
Ernie Ball VP Junior 250k
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
If you're talking about line-in on the laptop, there is none.
Fender Deluxe Reverb
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Ok, but I want to get it to normal sound levels so that people don't have to do that. If I amplify it I get some unwanted noise as well/
Fender Deluxe Reverb
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Just looked and my desktop has a firewire. Does this help at all?

Also, if I got a mic jack to USB adaptor would that help?
Fender Deluxe Reverb
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Firewire would only help fior a firewire interface.

Wait, what are you recording with. Can you see the waveforms? Do they get really bigm almost going off their box whn it distorts? Normal sound levels should be where you see a big enough wave but it never peaks off it's little box that it's in. Hope that makes sense.
Usually audio inputs on laptops are split line in/microphone, it needs to be changed in the settings.