Page 1 of 2
down at the hockey fields, which is probably not even a 10 minute walk from my place. i dont know any of them, but one of them is my friends ex and shes been texting me all week.

what should i do?
Butt secks. Seriously, you ask The Pit what to do? Prepare to get some "interesting" answers.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Rape them.
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Slooj, I'd bang you so hard.

••The Robin Trower Fans Group••
PM me to join!
Well I'm sure as **** not gonna ask 4chan lol.

Seriously, I could go down there and... Do what? I dunno, help me think of something, I'm so ****ing bored!
Go and get drunk with them, duh.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
wtf are you doing on here if thats happening?
Fair enough don't have to **** her but at least have a ****ing laugh.
Better then on here
I'm not a virgin.

I'm just bored.

They haven't asked me to join them, so this is why I'm thinking it's prime time for a prank or something! Help me out here
Make a poll with the options:

Butt Secks
Rape
Stay here in The Pit
Get drunk with them

You'll have your answer.
Rape, because you just can't pull.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
go, meet them, suggest to them the notion of a stroll in the park... upon this stroll find a wild animal and drop trouser, upon doing this scream really loud at yyour junk whilst stoking said wild animal....

fun shall ensue...
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
I think ur a ****witt for not goin hangin out with them. but if u wana prank them, grab em by the knickers and kack them!
Quote by Jcore44
I'm not a virgin.

I'm just bored.

They haven't asked me to join them, so this is why I'm thinking it's prime time for a prank or something! Help me out here

You must be, you had to ask.
Quote by Jcore44
Well I'm sure as **** not gonna ask 4chan lol.

Seriously, I could go down there and... Do what? I dunno, help me think of something, I'm so ****ing bored!

GET DRUNK TOO!

then rape them.
Quote by stueey
I think ur a ****witt for not goin hangin out with them. but if u wana prank them, grab em by the knickers and kack them!

That's not pranking, that's assault.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Go there. Just don't bang your friends ex. Trust me, if one girl wants you another will. It's the way it goes. Its either none or two or more
If your parents never had children, chances are, you wont either.

Member #2 of Kerry/Edwards fanclub
Okay, she stopped texting me back.

If I get another reply and they haven't gone anywhere, I'm going down there.

My friend thinks she's a freak. I guess tonight I might find out huh?
lol wut?
Fender '51 Precision Bass
Hofner Verythin LTD Edition Guitar in Walnut w/ Bigsby
Engelhardt ES9 Upright Bass
1968 Trayner YBA 1A MK II Amp
w/ 6x10 cabinet

www.iaminlimbo.com
Quote by stueey
If your bored, text the one u talk ask if u can hang out? DUH lol

Best answer. Just ask what they are up to, and say where, then go "Oh, i only live up the road, i might pop down in a mo" and invite yourself, bring SOME booze...And get JIGGY
Quote by webbtje
Booooooring

And allways look twice before the cross the road.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
you must not be THAT interested in any possibilities of freaky sex, fun times, or good pranks, because otherwise you would be pursuing any of those things rather than asking about how to go about it.

and you're not.

therefore, you sound like a virgin. if you are, you'll never get any if you continue doing whatever it is that you are doing and not doing.

which means... RAPE! FTW!
STUFFZ:
SAGA ST10, IBANEZ(s): '96 ZR140BK (korea), '96 RX20 (indonesia)
Danelectro Cool Cat CC1 Chorus
Digitech Bad Monkey
Behringer BX1800A (180w 12" aluminum cone)
FOR SALE: Fender Champion 110 (25w RMS combo 10" with tank reverb)
Well I she stopped texting me back, I just sent another one asking if they were still at the park and if they are, I'm going down there. All I have is bundy rum and last time I got crunk on that stuff I spent the better half of my night throwing up all over myself, lying naked in my best friend bath tub.

EDIT: Serious, I'm not a virgin. I just lack imagination when it comes to these things and no doubt some of you could come up with something way better than I ever could.
Quote by Jcore44
Well I she stopped texting me back, I just sent another one asking if they were still at the park and if they are, I'm going down there. All I have is bundy rum and last time I got crunk on that stuff I spent the better half of my night throwing up all over myself, lying naked in my best friend bath tub.

EDIT: Serious, I'm not a virgin. I just lack imagination when it comes to these things and no doubt some of you could come up with something way better than I ever could.

Head down there. Strike up a conversation about anything. if you can't find anything to talk about, wait for her to say something. respond back but make sure you doublecheck what you're going to say in your head first so you don't sound dumb. See what they're doing, and figure it out from there. If they're truly crazy you can always leave.
STUFFZ:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Here's a great prank - forcefully shove your wang into their vaginas! They'll never know what hit them.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by Jcore44

Oh yeah...the PIT always gives you the best ideas
No text back guys I don't know what the ****s happening. I'm going to walk down there in 5 minutes, let me charge my ipod up for a sec.
Quote by jedilley
Head down there. Strike up a conversation about anything. if you can't find anything to talk about, wait for her to say something. respond back but make sure you doublecheck what you're going to say in your head first so you don't sound dumb. See what they're doing, and figure it out from there. If they're truly crazy you can always leave.

This guy knows what he's talking about. Listen to him.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
ok. mention that your friend has invited you and the ladies over for a hot tub party with loads of (whatever you think will lure them in)

tell them that until he texts you to come over, you've got to chill at your place (or wherever you think whatever you'd like to happen might happen)

if it's going good between you guys, great. if they don't mention the hot tub or the other place, you shouldn't either. if they do, check your phone. say that he texted you back saying he was busted!

Then act like you're calling him. Act like there is a conversation, and act like he had to go real quick. You're set. Your lie is almost complete and probably enough so that most people would not know or be suspicious.

I've never been daring enough to do that. I wouldn't do it though. Lying isn't moral you know.
STUFFZ:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Call the cops.

Explain that some drunk women escaped the kitchen.

Problem solved.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Page 1 of 2