after reading a couple threads of people ranting about old people i got to thinking, whats it gonna be like when this generation (late 80's early 90's) is senior citizen age?

honestly, with the way we are now, its kinda funny to think about.

what do ya'll think
I'm sure that in the 50s, today's old people thought that they would never be as old and crotchety as their grandparents.
I'm going to be a pain when I'm older.

I'm looking forward to it.
but it was still much different then that it is today for us. especialy with music
"Back in my day, we had the Xbox360 and we LIKED IT! But that was before the iPods enslaved mankind...God I miss the old days...I'm gonna kick it to some classical music *Plays 2Pac*"
Quote by gallagher2006
"Back in my day, we had the Xbox360 and we LIKED IT! But that was before the iPods enslaved mankind...God I miss the old days...I'm gonna kick it to some classical music *Plays 2Pac*"

:-D honestly, its going to be quiet amusing to see.
Damn Baby Boomers. Here in Australia, the new age of old people are spending all of their money on things like massive holidays and Road trips around Australia. Effectively booming our tourism while sending much of our economy into a depression because we are going to loose a lot of our money ofshore.
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
I aim to be that wierd guy you see sitting in the corner of the pub talking to himself, drinking Guiness and straight whiskey.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I'm just gonna sit on my porch, in my favourite rocking chair, yelling at kids playing in the street to stay off my lawn.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by BenFoffenbock
I'm just gonna sit on my porch, in my favourite rocking chair, yelling at kids playing in the street to stay off my lawn.

Would you like my shotgun?
Quote by St.Loony
Would you like my shotgun?

Yes.

Yes I would .
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Meh, I don't care what happens just so long as people listen to me when I share the wisdom I collect over the years, and I still have the use of my hands and arms and am healthy.

I imagine it would be hilarious laughing at the younger generations and their new technological obsessions while I talk about what it was like before cellphones were widespread. I'd also have the right to call adults that are younger than me children. And I could chuckle as people freak out about things in the news and I know it's simply history repeating itself.

It might be fun being old in a way.