If you are from Philly, you say water ice, anywhere else, it's probably italian ice. Anyway, since today is the first day of Spring, Rita's Water Ice is giving out free water ice! I can't wait, because I am addicted to their water ice, and best of all, I don't have to pay for it. Anyone else going out for some free water ice today?
Quote by Broadsword
I posted this in the last one, but yeah, some old dude in a McDonalds in Alabama called me an aardvark.

Yes, I do.
Quote by Broadsword
I posted this in the last one, but yeah, some old dude in a McDonalds in Alabama called me an aardvark.

Water ice? Why not go all out and say Water Ice Steam or just H2O.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
whatta hell is water ice?
"I never liked those Deep Purples or those sort of things. I always hated it. I always thought it was a poor man’s Led Zeppelin"
// Angus Young

+1
Quote by Thewolf_and_man
whatta hell is water ice?

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

I don't understand....

Is this some product...

Or just water...
...or ice.
Quote by slappymoe66
What would I say to the doctor "I got a bad case of tight balls" ? no dice nublet pie
Oh, its a blue thing in a macdonalds ketchup cup
"I never liked those Deep Purples or those sort of things. I always hated it. I always thought it was a poor man’s Led Zeppelin"
// Angus Young

+1
How can it be water and ice at the same time? Is it like a snowcone or something?
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by BenFoffenbock
How can it be water and ice at the same time? Is it like a snowcone or something?

Pretty much... but way better

Man I miss Rita's, used to get that stuff all the time when I lived in delaware...

mmmm rita's water ice and capriotti's cheesesteaks......time to move back north
Quote by Thewolf_and_man
Oh, its a blue thing in a macdonalds ketchup cup

Just quoting cuz ya made me laugh bro
Ritas is pretty local to the North east coast.

I'm skipping school today to go to get some, we;re hitting up all of them in the area.
Water ice is similar to a snow cone and an Icee. It's just a lot thicker, and more awesome. Why it is called water ice, I have no clue.
Quote by Broadsword

in alabama we say ice water, or just water. the ice is usually included.

<---- metal.
Quote by Nirvana1218
Water ice is similar to a snow cone and an Icee. It's just a lot thicker, and more awesome. Why it is called water ice, I have no clue.

This just raises more questions - like what the hell is a snow cone or an icee? Water ice just sounds stupid.
Quote by faultyy
Do you just like typing the words water ice?

I was about to say that.

oh and I loove italian ice! I havnt had that stuff for years..gonna go buy some now, thanks random water ice guy

EDIT: THIS is Italian Ice/water ice

YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Last edited by yellowfrizbee at Mar 20, 2008,
Im from the Philadelphia area... It is Water Ice.
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

My Gear
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Fender Standard Strat
Boss ME-50 Multieffect
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Philly area, water ice.

By the way. Free water ice at Ritas today!!
Weekend Warrior
Water ice sounds so incredibly gay
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Yeah, it sounds like a gay snowcone.

And for the person who asked what a snowcone was. They take a big ass block of ice, and shave it with some weird machine. The ice shavings fall into a cup and then they pour one of many flavorings on it. They are the best invention ever!!!
If you don't know what water ice is, it's is pretty much a snow cone (mentioned above), but it's pretty compact, kind of like sorbet.
Quote by Broadsword

I wanted to go to my local one today, but I forgot.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have