Page 129 of 129
NeoMvsEu
Sing the anthem of life
20,612 IQ
Link the song, like it says on the first page?
Glad to cross paths with you on this adventure called life
Quote by Jet Penguin
lots of flirting with the other key without confirming. JUST LIKE THEIR LOVE IN THE MOVIE OH DAMN.
Quote by Hail
you're acting like you have perfect pitch or something
sodgez
307 IQ
You've lost a contributor, such a pathetic site. Don't care anymore, fuck you.
sam b
7,997 IQ
Quote by sodgez

??
mamacuccia
256 IQ
So I just posted a new tab for Point/Counterpoint by Streetlight Manifesto that I spent literal hours lining up and making sure everything sounded right, as well as fixing the countless mistakes in the existing tab. However, my tab was rejected as a "duplicate," which is both wildly incorrect and frankly I'm a lil angry Please accept my tab, it's eons better than the one here now, which is inaccurate and incomplete
Fox-x-x
Admin (tabs content)
123,353 IQ
Quote by sodgez

Hi! Could you please explain your problem? As far as I can see all your submitted tabs are on the site.
Fox-x-x
Admin (tabs content)
123,353 IQ
Quote by mamacuccia
So I just posted a new tab for Point/Counterpoint by Streetlight Manifesto that I spent literal hours lining up and making sure everything sounded right, as well as fixing the countless mistakes in the existing tab. However, my tab was rejected as a "duplicate," which is both wildly incorrect and frankly I'm a lil angry Please accept my tab, it's eons better than the one here now, which is inaccurate and incomplete

Hi! Your tab is on the site now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Fox-x-x
Admin (tabs content)
123,353 IQ
Quote by ThePyroclast
My tab was rejected with the comment: "Chords are placed above the lyrics but the rest of the lyrics is missing. Please add it." but I have included all the lyrics, with chords placed above them all! There are only 3 verses and no chorus and I have double checked against the song itself but I don't know what they think I have missed. What do I do?

Hi! I've checked this. Your tab is on the site now. Please check it out and sorry for the inconvenience.
sengkiatlee
Tab Contributor
52 IQ
1. Wonderwall
2. Oasis
3. Guitar chords
4. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/contribution/submit/approval?id=1835953

Made my own Wonderwall tab because it was an immensely popular song but yet there was no accurate chords version of the song on UG. I was discontent with what's available (they were all too bad for corrections) so I thought I'd do the community a good service.

How mine differs from other versions: Exact chord notes, neat formatting, accurate chord progression. There is no other versions nearly as good as it but yet I've been told it's a duplicate/inferior to other versions. This does not make sense.

I think many people can benefit from this tab.
Hastings1066
Tab Contributor
109 IQ
Hero of the Day
Metallica
GP

I was suprised of the rejection of my interpretation of the song especially when
the motivation was given:

Ugh, no. This tab is a mess. The singing's all over the place, scrolling all instruments on track is way too confusing. Furthermore the instrument mix and volumes are very unoptimized.Lack of formatting. Better and more complete tabs already made.

There is NO other tab with lyrics and a special track with the VOICE of Hetfield.
The singing is steady and correct with double voice (two lyrics lines) in the end just like the original
Scrollin of instruments, you do CHOOSE how it's shown (don't the reviewer know that)
And the instruments are kept low to enhance the VOICE.

And IF I'm wrong, show me the GP TAB with VOICE that's better than this...
... he said bitterly
Attachments:
Hero Of The Day (Lyrics-16).gpx
emad
Rocker
13,121 IQ
@sengkiatlee
We don't accept close tabs as new one.

@Hastings1066
Resubmit it and post back with the tpa link.
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.
sengkiatlee
Tab Contributor
52 IQ
Quote by emad
@sengkiatlee
We don't accept close tabs as new one.

All I want is the UG community to have access to an accurate version of Wonderwall. A version which I think I possess.

I'd love to know which version is the closest to my tabs so that I could submit it as a correction instead of having another version. But looking at all the versions I couldn't find a suitable one to correct. It'd be better to ask who wants their work to be replaced with mine.

Based on those considerations, I submitted a tab as new.
sengkiatlee
Tab Contributor
52 IQ
Quote by emad

From a user's point of view, if I were to see a tab like that, I would definitely not take the time to make one to share it. Without this tab the UG community would not be able to access the real chords for Wonderwall. I studied Noel Gallagher's fingering across several videos to figure out these chords.

But if you guys don't want to approve these tabs, I believe it's really the UG community's loss, not mine. I don't care about the credits, I just really want to give back to a website that has helped me so much.

If you truly believe that approving this tab does more harm to the UG community than good, then I guess I'm in no position to argue.

If we already have tabs for a song, you should check all of them before you submit your tab. Also, check out the ratings and comments for each tab.

Please avoid tabbing songs for those that already have several highly rated/commented tabs. Obviously, your tab won't be acceptable to us for such songs. However, that doesn't mean your tab is not correct, it would just be a waste of time for you. We won't accept your tab if it's the same as one of the existing tabs or even close to them.

I'm arguing that it's not close to any version that's out there.
Fox-x-x
Admin (tabs content)
123,353 IQ
Quote by Hastings1066
Hero of the Day
Metallica
GP

I was suprised of the rejection of my interpretation of the song especially when
the motivation was given:

Ugh, no. This tab is a mess. The singing's all over the place, scrolling all instruments on track is way too confusing. Furthermore the instrument mix and volumes are very unoptimized.Lack of formatting. Better and more complete tabs already made.

There is NO other tab with lyrics and a special track with the VOICE of Hetfield.
The singing is steady and correct with double voice (two lyrics lines) in the end just like the original
Scrollin of instruments, you do CHOOSE how it's shown (don't the reviewer know that)
And the instruments are kept low to enhance the VOICE.

And IF I'm wrong, show me the GP TAB with VOICE that's better than this...
... he said bitterly

I've approved your tab: https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/m/metallica/hero_of_the_day_ver6_guitar_pro.htm