Page 3 of 129
hey!
my tab got rejected and i don't see why. it was correct, and when i pressed preview everything was in order. and there is no other tabs of that song. so... why?

1. Medvind
2. Eriks Og Kriss
3. Whole Song(TXT).

Edit: here's the tab

let me know what's wrong if there is anything=)
Attachments:
Medvind.txt
Last edited by geoguitar at Apr 4, 2008,
Quote by spuddhel
ok... here it is

|				[B]i'm not sure about the part below[/B]
|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-----5----5----5--5--5--8----8--8--8--8--8----3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--|
|-----5----5----5--5--5--8----8--8--8--8--8----3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--|
|-----3----3----3--3--3--6----6--6--6--6--6----1--1--1--1--1--1--1--1--1--1--1--1--1--1--|
|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

1-^Make sure yourself about this part.

|------------------------------------------------------------------|
|----------------------------------10h-[B]12p-12[/B]----12b--12b----------|
|--12-----10p-8h-10----12------------------------------------------|

2-What's 12p12? You can not pull off just one note!Correct it.
3-Also bend and release should be like:

|---12br12-p-10---|

For whole tab.
4-Remove those empty bars.
5-Where's the tab legends?Add them at the end of the tab.When you make that correct then resubmit it.

Quote by geoguitar

1. Medvind
2.Eriks Og Kriss

I couldn't find artist.Post a link to official website for the band.

Quote by nadinejb
I resubmitted a tab as the first one was denied. I made sure everything was right this time and set out fine, or tried. There is another version of the song but its very wrong. But my second one got denied as well and i don't know why.

Song: Tower of Snakes
Artist: Eighteen Visions
Type: Bass, Whole song

Edit:I forgot about you,sorry.
But that current tabs doesn't look wrong (Maybe because Andrew Zara submitted it)
Come on guys,attach your tab to your post please till I see what are you talkin' about.
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.
Last edited by emad at Apr 4, 2008,
http://erikogkriss.no/

thats their official page.
and i turns out i typed their name wrong. it's supposed to be : Erik Og Kriss

i have submitted a tab of them earlier, but unfortunately it was unregistered
^Attach the tab to your post.Do not make another just use edit button.
Quote by zappp
ok, thx, i try to change it and upload it again. thx again
Forum posts total : 1 (6.52 posts per day)
Quote by geoguitar

thats their official page.
and i turns out i typed their name wrong. it's supposed to be : Erik Og Kriss

i have submitted a tab of them earlier, but unfortunately it was unregistered

Your tab is like:

Lead

E||----------------------------------|------------------------|                 __
B||--10------------10--8----------8--|--6---------6-----------|                   |
G||------10-----10--------9-----9----|-----7----7----9--------|                   |
D||---------12--------------10-------|-------8----------------|                   |
A||----------------------------------|------------------------|                   |
E||----------------------------------|------------------------|                   |
                                                                                  |2 times
                                                                                  | (X2)          
|-----------------------------------------|------------------------------|        |
|--10------------10s-13-13------------13--|--11------------11--10--------|        |
|------10-----10------------12-----12-----|------10-----10---------------|        |
|---------12-------------------14---------|---------12-------------------|        |
|-----------------------------------------|------------------------------|        |
|-----------------------------------------|------------------------------|      __|

Rhythm (with variations)

E||--5----------8---------|--6---------5----------|--5----------8---------|--6---------5----------|
B||--6----------8---------|--6---------5----------|--6----------8---------|--6---------5----------|
G||--7----------9---------|--7---------6----------|--7----------9---------|--7---------6----------|
D||--7---------10---------|--8---------7----------|--7---------10---------|--8---------7----------|
A||--5---------10---------|--8---------7----------|--5---------10---------|--8---------7----------|
E||--x----------8---------|--6---------5----------|--x----------8---------|--6---------5----------| X2 

|--6-------5--5-5-5-5-5--||
|--7-------6--6-6-6-6-6--||
|--8-------7--7-7-7-7-7--||

What is this?It's intro,verse,chorus,...What?
Intro,solo,... are not so welcomed here.
Come on!If you think your tab was unfairly rejected,post here.You also can see other people's votes using edit button.

Next!
Quote by zappp
Quote by nadinejb
I'm not gonna say anything cos i don't know who he is
Heres the tab.

Tower of Snakes - Eighteen Visions, Bass, Whole song.

Cheers, Nadine.

Resubmit it!
Quote by zappp
well, i tried to correct it, but it got denied adain.

but i don't know why (maybe because it's the 3rd tab i tried to submit in one week, always same title...)
Attachments:
Dead Boys UG-version.txt
Forum posts total : 1 (6.52 posts per day)
Quote by emad
Your tab is like:

Lead

E||----------------------------------|------------------------| __
B||--10------------10--8----------8--|--6---------6-----------| |
G||------10-----10--------9-----9----|-----7----7----9--------| |
D||---------12--------------10-------|-------8----------------| |
A||----------------------------------|------------------------| |
E||----------------------------------|------------------------| |
|2 times
| (X2)
|-----------------------------------------|------------------------------| |
|--10------------10s-13-13------------13--|--11------------11--10--------| |
|------10-----10------------12-----12-----|------10-----10---------------| |
|---------12-------------------14---------|---------12-------------------| |
|-----------------------------------------|------------------------------| |
|-----------------------------------------|------------------------------| __|

Rhythm (with variations)

E||--5----------8---------|--6---------5----------|--5----------8---------|--6---------5----------|
B||--6----------8---------|--6---------5----------|--6----------8---------|--6---------5----------|
G||--7----------9---------|--7---------6----------|--7----------9---------|--7---------6----------|
D||--7---------10---------|--8---------7----------|--7---------10---------|--8---------7----------|
A||--5---------10---------|--8---------7----------|--5---------10---------|--8---------7----------|
E||--x----------8---------|--6---------5----------|--x----------8---------|--6---------5----------| X2

What is this?It's intro,verse,chorus,...What?
Intro,solo,... are not so welcomed here.
Come on!If you think your tab was unfairly rejected,post here.You also can see other people's votes using edit button.

Next!

it's actually the all there is of guitar on that song. it's not a very guitar based song. but i dont think you should blame me for that.

http://erikogkriss.no/dokumenter/1184698143.mp3 here's a link to a live recording posted on their website. if you listened to that maybe you'd see what im talking about
^Resubmit it like this:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
			     Medvind - Erik Og Kriss
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tunning:Standard

Intro/Verse
E||----------------------------------|------------------------|                 __
B||--10------------10--8----------8--|--6---------6-----------|                   |
G||------10-----10--------9-----9----|-----7----7----9--------|                   |
D||---------12--------------10-------|-------8----------------|                   |
A||----------------------------------|------------------------|                   |
E||----------------------------------|------------------------|                   |
                                                                                  |2 times
                                                                                  | (X2)          
|--10------------10/13-13------------13--|--11------------11--10---------|        |
|------10-----10------------12-----12-----|------10-----10---------------|        |
|---------12-------------------14---------|---------12-------------------|        |
|-----------------------------------------|------------------------------|      __|

Outro
Rhythm (with variations)

| /  slide up
| \  slide down
| h  hammer-on
| p  pull-off
| ~  vibrato
| +  harmonic
| x  Mute note

It's kinda RnB song I think!I hope it would be accepted.
Quote by zappp
Not meaning to complain or anything, but I have submitted 7 "Fuck... I'm Dead" tabs over the last few days, and all but one were accepted. The one that wasn't accepted is called "Enema" and I was just wondering why it wasn't.

There is nothing for this song whatsoever (bass, tab, GP, PT or chords) so I don't understand why.

Just then, I researched and realised that the song name was wrong.

Do I resubmit the song with the right song name, or is there something else I have to do?
^Yes,correct the name and resubmit it.
Quote by zappp
okay. So what is the sodding deal!!! Do these guys even base whether they accept a tab or not on its quality!? Cos it see to me they just go "oooo loook theres one already, can't possbl have another no matter how much more perfect and well done it is than the current one". I spend ages getting the GP5s i make, to the quality they are then UG just slap me in the face by rejecting them! This is a joke!!!

See for your self!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/omml9j - Erase/Replace

-Compared to-

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/f/foo_fighters/erase_replace_guitar_pro.htm

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xacf7b - Who's Got A Match?

-Compared to-

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/b/biffy_clyro/whos_got_a_match_guitar_pro.htm.

No doubt that my "Ballad of the Beaconsfield Miners" will be rejected too...even tho the current GP file for that is a stinking pile of nothing. I am not a happy bunny!
Last edited by priceless_twirp at Apr 10, 2008,
i wrote a little bass solo on guitar pro and put it up on ug, but it got rejected, with no votes for or against. im only presuming that someone had to listen to it before rejecting it, but it was a completetly original idea and there was no real reason that i can think of why it wasnt accepted. anyone?
Quote by priceless_twirp
okay. So what is the sodding deal!!! Do these guys even base whether they accept a tab or not on its quality!? Cos it see to me they just go "oooo loook theres one already, can't possbl have another no matter how much more perfect and well done it is than the current one". I spend ages getting the GP5s i make, to the quality they are then UG just slap me in the face by rejecting them! This is a joke!!!

See for your self!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/omml9j - Erase/Replace

-Compared to-

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/f/foo_fighters/erase_replace_guitar_pro.htm

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xacf7b - Who's Got A Match?

-Compared to-

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/b/biffy_clyro/whos_got_a_match_guitar_pro.htm.

No doubt that my "Ballad of the Beaconsfield Miners" will be rejected too...even tho the current GP file for that is a stinking pile of nothing. I am not a happy bunny!

You're right.Resubmit it and I'll be there
Edit:"Ballad of the Beaconsfield Miners" in TPA is not that song,dude.It's Erase Replace song I posted a comment for you in tpa.Go correct it before it rejects again.

Quote by Stud_Muffin
i wrote a little bass solo on guitar pro and put it up on ug, but it got rejected

Did you read the main post in this thread?I don't think so.I said:
Song
Artist
Tab type

Quote by Stud_Muffin
im only presuming that someone had to listen to it before rejecting it

That's what's going on.We listen it before voting.
Quote by zappp
Last edited by emad at Apr 10, 2008,
Quote by emad
The current tab is not that bad.You can resubmit your tab but when your tab is pending approval drop some lines about your correction in bass and lead tracks as a comment.

Ok.... its been rejected again. I put some comments in after i'd posted it as mentioned above.

Yeah, the tab isnt bad in places. In other places though it is dreadful!
Sorry. I did read the main post, but my inquiry was more about why original tabs are rejected, rather than why mine was. Heres the stuff anyway, because i'd like to know why my tabs wasn't accepted and if theres anything i can improve on.

Song:Higher Register Bass Piece
Artist: Misc
Tab type: Full Song
Quote by Stud_Muffin
Sorry. I did read the main post, but my inquiry was more about why original tabs are rejected, rather than why mine was. Heres the stuff anyway, because i'd like to know why my tabs wasn't accepted and if theres anything i can improve on.

Song:Higher Register Bass Piece
Artist: Misc
Tab type: Full Song

If your tab is rejected that doesn't mean it was wrong.If we approve your tab who will use that?
You think someone will browse ug and type "Higher Register Bass Piece" in search bar and use your tab and give it a kudos?
I don't think so.
You can put it in your profile.Thanks.

Next!
Quote by zappp
Quote by emad
^Forget it.Tab another song.

Nice reply, obviously took your time over it..... As somebody mentioned earlier, should it not be rated on the quality of a tab. Granted the song isn't that difficult to play, but is that an excuse to have a completely substandard tab online, when there is a better one available? Mine is an obvious improvement. Personally I think that the poorer one should be removed, to make way for the better one.
If your tab is rejected that doesn't mean it was wrong.If we approve your tab who will use that?
You think someone will browse ug and type "Higher Register Bass Piece" in search bar and use your tab and give it a kudos?
I don't think so.
You can put it in your profile.Thanks.

Next!

you might have meant this in a malicious way, but thats not a bad idea.
Quote by Stud_Muffin
you might have meant this in a malicious way, but thats not a bad idea.

Jesus...
Quote by zappp
Quote by emad
You're right.Resubmit it and I'll be there
Edit:"Ballad of the Beaconsfield Miners" in TPA is not that song,dude.It's Erase Replace song I posted a comment for you in tpa.Go correct it before it rejects again.

Sorry yeah! Errm if you had anything to do with my Ballad of beacons tab being accepted thanks alot! If i submit the other two can you drop a line about them for me?

Thats...Erase/Replace and Who's Got A Match thanks!

Right i just realised the big time error that you tried to warn me of and i didnt get it. I've now submitted an update which is actually the Ballad of the beaconsfield miners to replace the one which it turns out was erase replace...and ive also submitted erase replace under the right name and who's got a match. Hope it all turns out okay
Last edited by priceless_twirp at Apr 10, 2008,
^Because you spelt your song name wrong!
I posted a comment about that in tpa,but perhaps you didn't see it.

I remember there was a Foo Fighter tab submitted by you and it was like:
Erasereplace instead of Erase Replace.

I'm not allowed to approve this kinda tabs.I told this in main post of this thread:
Check for spelling.....
Do it again
Quote by zappp
Quote by emad
^Because you spelt your song name wrong!
I posted a comment about that in tpa,but perhaps you didn't see it.

I remember there was a Foo Fighter tab submitted by you and it was like:
Erasereplace instead of Erase Replace.

I'm not allowed to approve this kinda tabs.I told this in main post of this thread:
Check for spelling.....
Do it again

Ahhhhhhh. I know what they is. its because i put the actual title (Erase/Replace) and then when it gets processed the / gets removed so its spells erasereplace.

I've submitted a new one, spelt propely. Now how do i delete the old one which has the wrong title? Is it even possible.

Also i'm still not getting the problem with who's got a match. How do you propose i spell it?
Last edited by priceless_twirp at Apr 11, 2008,
Hello... really can't understand why this tab was rejected...... why? when can I next submit it again?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
			       Love From Below - Neva Dinova

Tabbed by: Yoshima

Tuning: Standard

Chords used...

.....G......D......C......Em.....Am...
e|---3------2------0------0------0---|
B|---0------3------1------0------1---|
G|---0------2------0------0------2---|
D|---0------0------2------2------2---|
A|---2------0------3------2------0---|
E|---3-------------0------0------0---|

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

.......G.....D.....C.....
Its so hard, hard, hard,

Its so hard, hard, hard,

.......Em................Am...
Its so hard to love your body,

.........C...........C.......
From the ground,

...................G..................Am....
Got my foot on the gas, I'm cruising around,

............C.......................D....
looking for something, something to find,

............G.................Am......
I've got an attitude, I can't shake it,

...............C.....................D.........D......
Think I'm the strongest, think I can make it,

Its so hard, hard, hard,

Its so hard, hard, hard,

.........C.........C......
From the ground,

...............G..................Am....
Got both shoes on, I'm breaking a sweat,

....................C..................D.......
I'm walking through traffic like I'm a prophet,

..................G.......................Am........ .
there's no-one to stop it. As soon as the rain comes,

............C......................D.............D......
I slip on a shadow, I'm sickin' my brain on.

Its so hard, hard, hard,

Its so hard, hard, hard,

.........C.........C......
From the ground,

[x2]

then;

e|-----3---------0--------0-------0-2-2-3---|
B|-----0---------1--------1-------3-3-3-3---|
G|-----0---------0--------2-0-2---2-2-4-2---|
D|-----0---------2-0-2----2-----0-0---------|
A|-----2-0-2---3-3------0-0-----------------|
E|---3-3------------------0-----------------|

e|-----3---------0--------0-------0-2-2-3---3---|
B|-----0---------1--------1-------3-3-3-3---0---|
G|-----0---------0--------2-0-2---2-2-4-2---0---|
D|-----0---------2-0-2----2-----0-0---------0---|
A|-----2-0-2---3-3------0-0-----------------2---|
E|---3-3------------------0-----------------3---|

[END]
Right, now this is rediculous! a who's got a match guitar pro was submitted and accepted and even the new one's worse than mine! What is the deal?!
i posted a guitar pro tab of final fantasy 10 - to zanarkand, the other day... it got denied, but, unless i overlooked it... there were no other tabs of that song...

mine was the complete song and im sure it was near perfect...
a few days before i posted a tab for cky - inhuman creation station... also got rejected... but i think it might be because its not a well known band?
I submitted a bass tab for

The Bamboos Theme
by The Bamboos
text

and it was rejected. Although the band isn't currently in UG's database I included a link to their website as per the instructions. Just curious why this tab was rejected.
Quote by priceless_twirp
i know what it means...but to what end? that was my question

What could be end??? Your bio,maybe?
Upload your tab somewhere and post me the link,dude!

Quote by Winsbury
i posted a guitar pro tab of final fantasy 10 - to zanarkand, the other day... it got denied, but, unless i overlooked it... there were no other tabs of that song...

You sure there's no other tab for this song?What about this page?I see a 5 star voted gp tab in this page.

Quote by Winsbury
mine was the complete song and im sure it was near perfect...

We all think so,when we're about to push submit button

Quote by Winsbury
a few days before i posted a tab for cky - inhuman creation station... also got rejected... but i think it might be because its not a well known band?

No because you didn't use search button before trying to submit your tab.Look at this page.
Come on guys,if you think your tab is unfairly rejected,post here.

Quote by aguacateojos
I submitted a bass tab for

The Bamboos Theme
by The Bamboos
text

and it was rejected. Although the band isn't currently in UG's database I included a link to their website as per the instructions. Just curious why this tab was rejected.

The official website is:www.thebamboos.com
Post your tab here including song name and artist and let's see why
Quote by zappp