I know there are loads of these websites around the pit but i can't find the answer to my problem in the current threads.

Is there a way of obtaining a large series of TV episodes (Season 3 and 4 Prison Break) other than directly downloading the 15+ gig it would take per season. I only have a 512mb internet connection so downloading something of this size off a P2P site would take a week at best. So is there a way of downloading a zipped file or something like that???

If this has been answered already, please refer me to the thread and i will close this one
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
Not all all without downloading torrents, I'm afraid

UG doesn't incite stealing teh musics/vidoes etc
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Chadicus
I know there are loads of these websites around the pit but i can't find the answer to my problem in the current threads.

Is there a way of obtaining a large series of TV episodes (Season 3 and 4 Prison Break) other than directly downloading the 15+ gig it would take per season. I only have a 512mb internet connection so downloading something of this size off a P2P site would take a week at best. So is there a way of downloading a zipped file or something like that???

If this has been answered already, please refer me to the thread and i will close this one

You probably mean 512Kb HUGE difference
I use usenet. I have a payserver i pay 5 euro's each month get 4 treads and 10MB download (yes mb, i have 20 mb connection )

Perhaps you should forget torrents (i did) and use usenet.
To Be is to Do -Socrates-
To Do is to Be -Sartre-
Do be do be do -Sinatra
Second the usenet/newsgroup option. Absolutely FREE if you know correct config and constantly maxes bandwith, can't go wrong.

Not to mention a much better request system than torrents.

Edit: Only mentioned the free thing cos of the guy above, you can pay but there is a much easier/cheaper way
Gibson Les Paul Studio // BKP Nailbombs
Dean Performer Key Largo

Marshall JVM215C
Fulltone Octafuzz
Dunlop ZW-Wah
Quote by JEEtoP
Second the usenet/newsgroup option. Absolutely FREE if you know correct config and constantly maxes bandwith, can't go wrong.

Not to mention a much better request system than torrents.

Edit: Only mentioned the free thing cos of the guy above, you can pay but there is a much easier/cheaper way

Yes i payed because now i have 100 days retention in stead of 14-30 days with free servers. But yes you are right there is a free option.
To Do is to Be -Sartre-
Do be do be do -Sinatra
i went with rapidshare, it's about 60 euro/year, but you can basically download as much as you can at the maximum speed your connection can get,would highly reccomend!

and about the torrent, you should be able to find a file smaller than the 15 gig, there should be a 4 gig version floating out there somewhere.

hope that helps
Seems its different across Europe lol
My UK news server runs upwards of 120 days and regularly grab stuff up to 200 days old.

Can't believe the UK is ahead of somewhen when it comes to Internet connecvtivity!
Gibson Les Paul Studio // BKP Nailbombs
Dean Performer Key Largo

Marshall JVM215C
Fulltone Octafuzz
Dunlop ZW-Wah
Quote by JEEtoP
Seems its different across Europe lol
My UK news server runs upwards of 120 days and regularly grab stuff up to 200 days old.

Can't believe the UK is ahead of somewhen when it comes to Internet connecvtivity!

Well it's just a matter of time before we catch up
To Do is to Be -Sartre-
Do be do be do -Sinatra
I'm so glad you put "Read Post" in the title of this thread. I would have had no idea what to do with it otherwise...
Quote by Tom Martin
I'm so glad you put "Read Post" in the title of this thread. I would have had no idea what to do with it otherwise...

LMFAO
To Do is to Be -Sartre-
Do be do be do -Sinatra