Hey UG.

After a recent incident of falling asleep, my beloved Black Dahlia Murder shirt now has a lol'able chewing gum stain on it.

Any ideas of how to remove it?
Apparently plain washing it doesn't work!

I'm going with the 'freezing-it-and-hoping-to-high-heaven-I-can-scrape-it-off" approach, but anyone know any others?

NOT FALLING ASLEEP WITH CHEWING GUM IN MY MOUTH IS NOT A SUGGESTION.
But is rather sensible.

Cheers.
R E G G A E
Quote by guitarmannn
Don't fall asleep with chewing gum in your mouth.

haha LOL

back to topic: try putting peanut butter on the chewing gum... I don't guarantee any results.. but it worked on my hair.. so..

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Hot water + pot scrubber?
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Quote by TheDarkestNights
Hey UG.

After a recent incident of falling asleep, my beloved Black Dahlia Murder shirt now has a lol'able chewing gum stain on it.

Any ideas of how to remove it?
Apparently plain washing it doesn't work!

I'm going with the 'freezing-it-and-hoping-to-high-heaven-I-can-scrape-it-off" approach, but anyone know any others?

NOT FALLING ASLEEP WITH CHEWING GUM IN MY MOUTH IS NOT A SUGGESTION.
But is rather sensible.

Cheers.

Rape.
you can buy some kind of soap for removing chewing gum.
it does exist, and beats peanutbutter all the way
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
Tell Krusty. His reaction would be priceless!
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
i think if you do something like heat it up (slightly!!!) with an iron you can scrub/scrape it off with a bit of washing up liquid easily enough
Put your t shirt in the freezer then throw the freezer out the window
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
I have no tips, but i entered this thread to compliment you on your thread title, not often we see someone making an interlectual (to some extent anyway) joke on UG, congrats
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.