hey guys, i was gettin my friend back last weekend and put exlax in his food. I put like twice the reccommended dose, I gave him three pills and crushed them up which should only speed up the process. At first I was worried about giving him too much, but I watched him slirp up the smally cup of milkshake that i stirred it into, and nothing ever happened. Can he be immune to it, because theres no way that he shouldn''t have felt that.
Give him 10. that usually works.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
By god that chapp must be gay and can squeze his buttox muscles tight enough so nothing escapes. Not that i really want to know the truth.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
it didn't work because you put it in a shake! Lactose products make your poo more stable so basically the milkshake negated the exlax! You gotta put it in like a soda or something, deffinately not milk based products.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by LaGrange
By god that chapp must be gay and can squeze his buttox muscles tight enough so nothing escapes. Not that i really want to know the truth.

wouldnt him being gay mean that his ass is stretched out. being that theres no other hole to stick it in?

actually forget i asked.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Quote by psss
my mate took 5 thinking they were nodo's (dont ask) and he didnt have to go

Try Nodoz, genius. And it's not hard to explain "caffeine pills."
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.