I was playing my M-II last night as my H-2 and SC607 are currently being worked on. Its strung with 11's (D'addarios, plain 3rd), is tuned a half step below standard, and has a Schaller Floyd Rose.

I'm running 4 springs and I think they may be shot because the guitar feels VERY loose. Not broken-in, just loose. I don't know if I'm finally at the point where 11's feel wimpy or if the springs are to blame.

I do like to have one guitar that floats, should I maybe try 4 or 5 new springs with the 11's?
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"
wtf your in Eb 11's and it feels loose? can you bend really far without trying or is it more of an opinion thing?
Ibanez RG1570
Randall RG75G3
EHX Metal Muff
Both.

I prefer a tight feel in general, and in its current state I was prone to over bending the high strings, and the low strings felt floppy (Very little resistance under fast picking).

Keep in mind this isn't an 11-52 set, this particular set ends with a .049.

The set I'm looking at would probably be a LOT tighter, 12-54 with plain 3rd (.02)
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
wow... 12's in near standard would be way to tight for me fingers. But if thats what feels good to you, gor for it, give it a try.
According to D'addarios tension guide, I'm looking at a 2-4lbs increase, per string.

Truss rod adjustments are going to be interesting. 5 springs without a doubt.
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头