So my girlfriend broke up with me 3 days ago. I didn't care at first because she was a cartwheeling, tater-tot toting son of a aardvark. Now, however I'm feeling a little depressed and lonely. Post funny things or advice to cheer me up please. Should I try and get her back? Find someone else? Any of you ladies dig guys who are nasty at hop-scotch and makes a awesome lasagna sandwich?
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Sog-E FrenchFry
So my girlfriend broke up with me 3 days ago. I didn't care at first because she was a cartwheeling, tater-tot toting son of a aardvark. Now, however I'm feeling a little depressed and lonely. Post funny things or advice to cheer me up please. Should I try and get her back? Find someone else? Any of you ladies dig guys who are nasty at hop-scotch and makes a awesome lasagna sandwich?

So she was an arrdvark:

Who carried tater tots?

What??
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Quote by Sog-E FrenchFry

No, you're better than that. You live in the Pit and you deserve more than mere mortals.
...so I said, It's illegal to do that to a penguin!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Lasagna sandwich?!
I can have a sex change if you'd like
I'd come out look like a cross between a wookie and magret thatcher.
Quote by Flying Couch
What do you think lesbians do in bed? Play cards? They have ways of sexytime just like everybody else.

W
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Why would you NOT scour the news for stories about incestual anal piping?
Go to www.youtube.com

Search "Robin Williams Live in Broadway Part 1/10" and watch all ten parts. If you dont cheer up watching those, you never will.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Guitardude19
Go to www.youtube.com

Search "Robin Williams Live in Broadway Part 1/10" and watch all ten parts. If you dont cheer up watching those, you never will.

Guitardude19, you are a genius.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by Tye1989
Lasagna sandwich?!
I can have a sex change if you'd like
I'd come out look like a cross between a wookie and magret thatcher.

that sounds hot. it just so happens chewbacca and margret are #4 and #19 respectively on things i love while listening to techno.

and thanks for the robin williams advice...ive seen em before but i still laughed.

keep em coming im still sorta and
Quote by Sog-E FrenchFry
that sounds hot. it just so happens chewbacca and margret are #4 and #19 respectively on things i love while listening to techno.

and thanks for the robin williams advice...ive seen em before but i still laughed.

keep em coming im still sorta and

Well I'm sorta ::type and while I listen to music.

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
Quote by black007hawk2
So she was an arrdvark:

Who carried tater tots?

What??

NOOOOOO SILLY. SHE WAS THE SON OF AN AARDVARK. READ CAREFULLY. But she did carry tator tots like a machine.
Quote by Sog-E FrenchFry
NOOOOOO SILLY. SHE WAS THE SON OF AN AARDVARK. READ CAREFULLY. But she did carry tator tots like a machine.

Whaaat? She was the son of an arrdvark?? Makes perfect sense.

Quote by solidgay

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
Charlie the Unicorn

i thought it was funny

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by black007hawk2
Whaaat? She was the son of an arrdvark?? Makes perfect sense.

Glad we cleared that up then. I'm always 100% serious and never kid.
Quote by Sog-E FrenchFry

You broke up because she used to be a dude?
Quote by Sog-E FrenchFry
Glad we cleared that up then. I'm always 100% serious and never kid.

I guess you didn't get what I was trying to say in my last post, so I'll break it down for you. You used the words "she" and "son" in the same sentence. This reference to two separate genders makes no sense and is slightly funny.

Quote by solidgay

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth