Here's what I'm looking to trade:
Boss CS-3 Compressor
Crybaby Zakk Wylde Wah
Digitech Metal Master distortion
Boss DS-1 distortion
Also I have a Fishman acoustic pickup that's just been sitting around for a while. I'm not sure of the model, but I can find out.

Things I'm interested in:
A good OD! (Tube Screamer, BD-2, Colordrive, etc.)
Ibanez DE-7 delay
EHX Nano Small Stone phaser
Vox Wah (I'd like to get one of these for the Crybaby)
Hey, I'm Mike.
How much for the Zakk Crybaby, Digitech Metal Master, or DS1?
And how much shipping to Atlanta, GA?
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Hey Mike, remember, if my Colorsound build works out and I've got some extra time/parts to build another, you're at the top of the list

I don't see anything I'd like to trade for, but I have a Visual Sound Jekyll and Hyde for sale, and an R28 modded MXR Phase 90 that I might be willing to part with. Just throwing some things out there
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
Quote by asfastasdark
How much for the Zakk Crybaby, Digitech Metal Master, or DS1?
And how much shipping to Atlanta, GA?

I'm not really looking to sell them. The problem with it is that they're all in my current rig except the Metal Master, so if I got rid of them and didn't have another pedal I'd have a "hole" in my rig. They just don't suit my sound as well as I'd like. Thanks a lot for the interest though.

Quote by BrainDamage
Hey Mike, remember, if my Colorsound build works out and I've got some extra time/parts to build another, you're at the top of the list

I don't see anything I'd like to trade for, but I have a Visual Sound Jekyll and Hyde for sale, and an R28 modded MXR Phase 90 that I might be willing to part with. Just throwing some things out there

Well count me in if you do have the time/parts!

I actually would go after that Jekyll and Hyde at this point if I had some money . For some reason I've been really wanting a Tube Screamer lately.
Hey, I'm Mike.
What kind of acoustic pickup is it? soundhole, under-the-saddle? and whats the model while we're at it, haha

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
Quote by roamingbard13
What kind of acoustic pickup is it? soundhole, under-the-saddle? and whats the model while we're at it, haha

I'll try and figure out the model some time tonight. It's a single-coil soundhole pickup though.
Hey, I'm Mike.
I see. Sorry, can't help you then... I'm pretty new to electric guitar, just getting my first two pedals next week, .
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Hey roamingbard13... after looking, I'm quite sure that this is the pickup: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fishman-NeoD-Magnetic-Soundhole-Pickup?sku=303160

If anyone is interested in pics, I can take some. The CS-3 is in really, really good condition, the wah is too except that the battery cover doesn't stay on. It's been like that since the first time I opened it and put a battery in. It doesn't affect anything though of course.

The Metal Master is 4 years old and I've recently fixed it up a bit. I replaced the battery holder jack thingy (technical term, eh?) and it's greatly cut down on noise. Also I "cleaned it up" inside, so to speak, by getting everything in tightly and looking nice. It was set up pretty poorly originally, but it's much better now. The DS-1 is pretty old, too and shows normal signs of wear but it isn't a whole lot.
Hey, I'm Mike.
Quote by Thefallofman

I actually would go after that Jekyll and Hyde at this point if I had some money . For some reason I've been really wanting a Tube Screamer lately.
I know how that feels all too well. I want so much, but I also don't have any money

But yeah, it doesn't look like the J&H is going anywhere (I've put it up for sale on craigslist twice? three times? and it's been in my for sale thread for months), so if you get the money and decide you still want it, let me know.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
Quote by BrainDamage
I know how that feels all too well. I want so much, but I also don't have any money

But yeah, it doesn't look like the J&H is going anywhere (I've put it up for sale on craigslist twice? three times? and it's been in my for sale thread for months), so if you get the money and decide you still want it, let me know.

I just may do that eventually actually. It sounds like a really nice pedal and you've got it up for so cheap it's hard to pass up.
Hey, I'm Mike.
Bump.

Anybody?
I'm really looking for a delay. I said in the original post I only wanted an Ibanez DE-7, but I'm open to just about anything.
Hey, I'm Mike.
Quote by Thefallofman
Bump.

Anybody?
I'm really looking for a delay. I said in the original post I only wanted an Ibanez DE-7, but I'm open to just about anything.

i have a Moen Pretty Dolly delay i would trade you for the Boss Compressor.
PM me for pics if you are interested.
Quote by garrettmhaynes
i have a Moen Pretty Dolly delay i would trade you for the Boss Compressor.
PM me for pics if you are interested.

Thanks a lot Garrett, but I'm going to have to pass. I don't think that type of delay is really what I'm going for.
Hey, I'm Mike.
Bump.

Everything is still available. At this point I'll be more open to selling things.
Hey, I'm Mike.
Last edited by Thefallofman at Mar 25, 2008,
Quote by garrettmhaynes
is there anything in my thread that you would want to trade for the J&H?

Heh, that's Brain Damage that has the Jekyll and Hyde. You'll have to ask him.
Hey, I'm Mike.
I have a strat picgaurd for the DS 1 and CS3 or just one
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Hey... Wanna sell the fishman? Let me know! Thanks
Ibanez SZ520QM - Transparent Red
-Seymour Duncan '59 in the bridge/Coil-Tapped Pearly Gates in the neck
Synsonics Strat Copy with Hotrails Pickup in the bridge
Vox AC15cc Tube Amp
Vox V847 Wah
Digitech JamMan Looper
Cusack Screamer OD Pedal
Quote by Bostonrocks
I have a strat picgaurd for the DS 1 and CS3 or just one

Hey man, thanks but I'm pretty happy with my Strat the way it is. Unless you've got some gold or light blue Lace Sensors in there.

Quote by white99z
Hey... Wanna sell the fishman? Let me know! Thanks

I pretty much put that up there expecting it to go as part of a trade... if not I'd rather keep it. Thanks for the offer though.
Hey, I'm Mike.
Nope sorry they're Humbuckers But thanks anyways
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Bump.

I really need a delay.
Anyone?

*sigh*
An Ibanez DE-7 or DOD DFX9 would be awesome.

Also I'd still like an EHX Nano Small Stone, or a Univibe clone.
Hey, I'm Mike.
So...wanna sell the acoustic pickup? I don't have anything to trade!
Vox AC15cc Tube Amp
Vox V847 Wah
Digitech JamMan Looper
Cusack Screamer OD Pedal
Quote by white99z
So...wanna sell the acoustic pickup? I don't have anything to trade!

Check 4 posts up from this.
Hey, I'm Mike.
Quote by Thefallofman
Check 4 posts up from this.

Vox AC15cc Tube Amp
Vox V847 Wah
Digitech JamMan Looper
Cusack Screamer OD Pedal
Okay, I'm going to put some of these up for sale now as I really need money.

The CS-3 I'll let go for $60 (they're $90 new)
The Fishman acoustic soundhole pickup I'll sell for $40 (they're $60 new)
The Metal Master I'll also let go for $60 (also $90 new)

The DS-1 I only really wanted to get rid of as part of a trade, as it's not worth a lot alone.
Hey, I'm Mike.
What're you looking to get for the ZW wah and the DS-1? Check my earlier posts to see what I've got.
Whoops, sorry I didn't see your reply... I had pretty much given up on checking this thread!

Which Sovtek Small Stone do you have?
Hey, I'm Mike.
It's a pretty recent one, 2006 methinks. I just picked it up new from a store in town, still have the wood box. It's just so dang big!
Quote by thesockmonster
It's a pretty recent one, 2006 methinks. I just picked it up new from a store in town, still have the wood box. It's just so dang big!

Is there a volume drop with the pedal?

I ask because I know the old russian Small Stones had it bad, as did the original russian Sovtek ones... and even the current run (except the Nanos, they seem to have fixed the problem).
Hey, I'm Mike.
Not to where you could notice. I'm running mine into the front end of a Mesa Single Rec, and she loves it. I boost my amp with an O/D right behind the phaser in the chain, and I get great results.
Quote by thesockmonster
Not to where you could notice. I'm running mine into the front end of a Mesa Single Rec, and she loves it. I boost my amp with an O/D right behind the phaser in the chain, and I get great results.

Hmm, I think I'm interested in this! You probably wouldn't want to trade it for just the DS-1, I'm assuming though. I don't really have any extra cash, as I'm saving up for a custom Fuzz Face from Bostonrocks. Hopefully we can work something out.
Hey, I'm Mike.
Quote by thesockmonster
Do you have anything else to trade?

Not really, just what's in here. And of that stuff, the wah is pending a trade and I'm selling the CS-3 to a store today.
Hey, I'm Mike.