I dont know what happeend but yesterday after a regular practice session I started getting stabbing pains in the tip of my index finger on my left hand. i cant even use it right now when i type because it feels like being stabbed with a knife there. physically it looks the same... wtf happened?
that's happened to me before, but on my thumb. i don't really know what to do about it though. just wait, i guess.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
does that **** ever come back on its own for no apparent reason? and if it does how frequently? ps.... now that i type, i realize more and more how much i took that finger for granted...
happens to me too, usually goes away after a day or so though.....maybe its cancer, or a tumour, or some weird south american jungle fever...or not
Quote by Magero

It's your fingers building up callouses
Jesus christ the pit fails sometimes....

are you sure about that? i mean its a stabbing pain when i touch with that finger..... i can take pain or soreness but this is not the average stuff...
You have AIDS.

Sorry buddy.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Wulphy
You have AIDS.

Sorry buddy.

STFU and go back to your 4th grade class dumbass...
Quote by Big_Carp
STFU and go back to your 4th grade class dumbass...

He actually meant Anomolous Incipient Digit Syndrome. It's a real medic al condition, honest....
Quote by MightyAl
He actually meant Anomolous Incipient Digit Syndrome. It's a real medic al condition, honest....

riiiiiiight........
noooo why did you have to post that damned picture, just as I'd forgotten . . .
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
your speaker is not broken in?

if i where you, i wouldnt play through it until it is
God damned picture, never post that again...I hate that thing.

Sounds like nerve pain to me. Might want to get it checked out.
Quote by hightension01
its called

hypocrasy
Quote by Cied Shredder
Sounds like nerve pain to me. Might want to get it checked out.

Listen to him.

~Frussie

Michael Jackson - Forever loved
ugh gosh that picture is creepy! Probably calluses forming. The same thing happened to me after I played guitar for a few hours after not having time to play for a week.
Dude the exact same thing happened to me the other day with my ring finger. I couldn't play guitar, but after a few days it just went away.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
noooooooooooooooooooo!!

The picture...no..no...god, no.......nooooooo!!!!! Why?! I should've known better...

I ****ing hate you. Go ****ing die in hell!!

Noooo!!!
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Bayonetwork I hope your fingers end up like that so you won't ever post that pic again.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by Don't Read This
dude wtf is that picture whats wrong with the fingers *shivers*

Its just photoshopped to have little monster mouths on the tips of the fingers......From what i see.....
The UG churches Tabernacle maintenence guy.

I suvived the Bannecide.
3 days and nothing changed...... if this sh!t lasts over a week im going to the doctor....