Hello Pit

I dont laugh anymore....I'm not depressed and I feel good most of the time but nothing makes me laugh anymore!? I havent laughed for over a month now!

If you dont mind could you please try and post something that you think would make me laugh? thankx!

All the best ^_^
Quote by Bird32
Hello Pit

I dont laugh anymore....I'm not depressed and I feel good most of the time but nothing makes me laugh anymore!? I havent laughed for over a month now!

If you dont mind could you please try and post something that you think would make me laugh? thankx!

All the best ^_^

The hardest thing ive ever done was strain to take a huge dump this morning!

i love that pic

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by JoshCrawford
The hardest thing ive ever done was strain to take a huge dump this morning!

that made me smile but not laugh....thankx anyway!
I give you... CHARLIE THE UNICORN!

I found it funny

srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by Time Seller
Demotivational Pics. If you don't laugh there, you're a mutant. Or a Beast. In which case, I pwn you.

Been there...used to make me laugh but not anymore...and yes okay fine you pwn me
Quote by Time Seller
Demotivational Pics. If you don't laugh there, you're a mutant. Or a Beast. In which case, I pwn you.

+1
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by Oli_88
O...k..
Better still.

You're doing it wrong.

srsly.

Quote by Bird32
been through that whole thread aswell...didnt work...nearlly did but it didn't...and i think i'll give suicide a miss for now ^_^

you are actually not human
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddMowxKchko gets me almost everytime. Look for his little dance!
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
Ethyl chloride is a narcotic inhalant drug, sometimes referred to as "Duster". Similar to poppers, ethyl chloride is used as an inhalant (huffed) during sexual activity for an intense several-minute-long high that results in a prolonged orgasm. In Brazil, it is a traditional (though illegal) drug taken during Carnaval parades, known as "lança-perfume".