This is a Agile Al-2000. About a year old and has never been gigged with. Everything is intact and still performs well. 3-way-selector and volume/tone controls arent scratchy or anything and the frets aren't worn to hell. Grover tuners keep the tune for a week or so until a check-up is needed. There are a few scratches on the back from buckle rash and a dent above the input box where I hit a desk with it.

Goodies: It comes with a softshell gator case.
Dimarzio Tone Zone in the bridge and an Air Norton in the neck
Graph tech saddles ( for the tune-o-matic ) from graphtec.com
New strings ( D'Addario 10-gauge )
Schaller strap locks ( will include white nylon strap with locks on it )
1.14mm black pick ( heh )

Pictures:

I live in Chattanooga,Tennessee and highly prefer to ship in the lower 48 states.

So shoot me some offers and we will see what happens. The reason I want to sell this is I want a strat-style body for the upperfret access. If no one bites im happy to keep it. The shipping cost will be around 40$( Lower 48 USA )
I have an ibanez strat bodied guitar. its a metallic grey gio. i might be able to trade ya. if not how much are you looking to get for it?
Quote by WishIHadAGibson
You know youre a guitar player when you try to match the pitch of your guitar with a vacuum cleaner...

...mine's a Bb by the way...

OFFICIAL "DEAN PLAYERS UNITE" PLAYER #1
Last edited by panterarulz8119 at Mar 20, 2008,
I was looking to get around 230$ and up for it. For it new it's 215$ off rondomusic and that isn't included all the nice upgrades/labor I did on it. I suppose around 250-300 shipped.
i'll give it a thought thnx
Quote by WishIHadAGibson
You know youre a guitar player when you try to match the pitch of your guitar with a vacuum cleaner...

so i'm guessing no intrest in the ibanez?
Quote by WishIHadAGibson

it's a 2005. gio. metallic gray.
Quote by WishIHadAGibson

should i just pm you?
Quote by WishIHadAGibson

would you sell without the pups?
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
bump ?
Quote by WishIHadAGibson

are you still selling this?

I may be able to pick it up.

$230.00 is cheap with those pickups.

is the pick used?
SRV R.I.P.
Quote by clay pots
would you sell without the pups?

so ummmm....
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
Bump.... I am still considering selling this.

I...er... I want to sell the guitar I suppose as a whole so no I won't uninstall the pups. It comes with case and all.

I lost the pick actually. I have a solid black USED(lol) 1.14mm pick though now.

-Edit-
I think I am going to have to go with cash only. I think I want to buy a new guitar and not a used one for that new guitar smell.

Also selling a Behringer GMX V-tone 212 SS amp. If anyone is remotely interested I will post some pics/specs/age/blah blah. I want to sell because I want a tube amp tone now-a-days. http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Behringer-refurb-VTone-GMX212-Stereo-Combo?sku=480731
tThat's the amp.
Last edited by Legends16 at Apr 6, 2008,