Hey guise =D...

I thought that it would be a good idea to record my brother while singing... He's singing sum random crap =)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWSjEGZVpQQ

Just for teh lulz =)
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
you have a wierd laugh...
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Quote by jazz_croatia
Oh my! That was hilarious!

Not really. Don't post things like that.

Damn
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
What are you, 5?

Grow up
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius
What are you, 5?

Grow up

5+10 lol =D

c'mon sumthing for teh lulz, don't be so bad to me =(
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
Quote by the_poison125
Your brother looks emo...

So no wonder he sucks at singing

dont kill me

hahaha irony! he hate's emos lol...

but i'm lucky that i changed the camerea towards me, so you can't see teh real emo in teh house lol
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
thats.... retarted....
░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░ It's a-me, Mario!
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░

Check out my
Tumblr
Or follow me on Twitter
lolzor
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
You', shouldn''t use, unneed'ed, comma's and apostrophe's.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by JosephBerger
thats.... retarted....

no it isn't...

that was retarded:
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
Wow, a chair on top of a cupboard! that's amazing...

And on topic- TS is an idiot. Grow up.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by HeartRaz0r
no it isn't...

that was retarded:
*picture removed because of size*

That was the most unnecessary post... EVER

Quote by rabidguitarist
Wow, a chair on top of a cupboard! that's amazing...

And on topic- TS is an idiot. Grow up.

I agree
oh dear... just wanted to make sumthing funny
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
Quote by HeartRaz0r
oh dear... just wanted to make sumthing funny

You just lost the game.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Wow, I could make 20 videos of this a day with my brother, damn pointless you should never come to The Pit again. Also learn how to form a sentence for God sakes.
Guitarsenal:
Genz Benz El Diablo 60
Avatar cab with Man O War, Black Powder speakers
Schecter 20th Aniv. Stealth #07 out of 100
Quote by Drewski09
Wow, I could make 20 videos of this a day with my brother, damn pointless you should never come to The Pit again. Also learn how to form a sentence for God sakes.

You can't escape The Pit...
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
HAHAHAHAHAHA
That's too funny! he gets all scared.. hahahahaha LOL

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by pawm24
HAHAHAHAHAHA
That's too funny! he gets all scared.. hahahahaha LOL

i can't believe that after all the posts lol
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_