Hey, anyone knows of a company that sells white Tune-o-matics, stop tailpieces, tuners, knobs and all that? Or is there a way to make black ones white? Powdercoating maybe, will that work? Or is a powdercoat too thick?
ESP LTD M-400
Marshall JCM 800 2205 Halfstack
Dunlop Crybaby
Keeley BOSS SD-1
MXR 10 band EQ
iSP Decimator
might have to look for a company that can paint them professionally.
GEAR:
Epiphone LP special model 2 (Heavily modded - killswitch and custom midi X-Y touch pad).
Digitech Whammy, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Boss Dynamic Wah, Electro harmonix Little Big Muff, Zoom G7.1ut, Digitech Grunge, Korg KP2.
Marshall AVT 50x
I would imagine you could get them powder coated. However, there are several reasons you don't see it; it gets dirty EASILY and looks rather tacky.
If they've made red hardware, I'm sure theres white stuff out there. I couldn't tell you any names though.
Thanks for the answers. I would imagine a matt white finish won't get dirty that easily right? You can always clean it. I would look really cool on an all white guitar, with white EMG's and stuff. My concern with a powdercoat would be, will parts still move? Like the ones in a tune-o-matic bridge, the tuners etc.
ESP LTD M-400
Marshall JCM 800 2205 Halfstack
Dunlop Crybaby
Keeley BOSS SD-1
MXR 10 band EQ
iSP Decimator