Hi all. I got a blackheart and i need a boost pedal. what pedal would fit my amp?

And money isnt any problem. Tnx!
It depends what sound you want. A Tubescreamer will hump the mids a bit, so it's good for solos, something like a FullTone OCD is good for adding overdrive.
Something like a fulltone OCD or Fulldrive, or a Bad Monkey if you are on a tight budget.
Bad Monkey works well.
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
Electro Harmonix LPB-1 or Digitech Bad Monkey.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Electro-Harmonix LPB-1 or BYOC TriBoost if you're up for putting it together
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
check out blackstar.

they were part of the marshall design team and left to set up blackstar amps. they do a range of valve based boosts from a really subtle drive up to a twin channel dirt monster. all for around 90-100 uk pounds.
Thank you please.
I have a LPB-1 and a BAD Monkey. I use the LPB for giving my cleans a big boost to give me more of a SRV type of OD. Its alittle to much to use with the natural OD on my amp because it adds gain and level. I use my BM for giving me a good metal OD it has really flexable settings and can pretty much do it all.
Quote by deadlydunc
check out blackstar.

they were part of the marshall design team and left to set up blackstar amps. they do a range of valve based boosts from a really subtle drive up to a twin channel dirt monster. all for around 90-100 uk pounds.

i wouldn't really state that as a good thing because they're the guys who helped make the Mode 4
I've boosted my Blackheart at full volume with my OCD at full volume too. Worked fine.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30