Page 1 of 2
are there any like unspoken rules about moshing? or is it really the all out brawl its played out to be?
1. If anyone falls over, help them up.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Don't mosh.

/thread.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by rabidguitarist

This. Don't be an ass, help people onto their feet so they're not trampled.
Quote by rabidguitarist

Pretty much.
Basically, just pretend you're fighting ninjas whilst picking up change.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
anything else? and playmadness i know you dont like moshing but that doesnt mean no one else likes it.
Quote by deathbat831
anything else? and playmadness i know you dont like moshing but that doesnt mean no one else likes it.

Yes it does
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
is there anyplace of the body that you don't hit? like i mean, i wouldnt hit a guy in the balls anyway but like is the face off limits too?
Quote by deathbat831
is there anyplace of the body that you don't hit? like i mean, i wouldnt hit a guy in the balls anyway but like is the face off limits too?

I usually just push everyone.
pick someone up if they fall, cause ppl will do it for you

don't just AIM to punch ppl in the face, cause you will get fought

as hard as it is, stay away from the retard girls in there cause their 250 lb boyfriends will wanna kick your ass if you even bump them outta your way

other than that, protect your face and have fun

EDIT: and wat Saphrax said about passed out chicks (must be sent to the front via crowd surfing)
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Quote by deathbat831

It's a mosh pit not a fight club
It's not a fight.
Not enough people realize this...especially frat/college dudes.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
The aim of moshing isn't to hit people. Pretty much just disregard them, though.
Also, look out for the white trash guys. They'll punch you, and they stink.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
ok, so its not a fight, its just a place where everyone just shoves each other and flails around which might result in someone getting hit, but if you hit/are hit theres nothing personal?
2. Pick up any dropped items you see (i.e. glasses, shoes) and hold them up into the air for a while for the owner to claim them.
Quote by Silent_Jester13
This is the biggest collection of ADD i've ever seen.
You're not actually supposed to be punching/hitting people, just shoving each other around at high velocity. Throwing hands in the moshpit is gonna get the thrower of the hands hurt more than the receiver of the thrown hands. This isn't hXc dancing now, we are slightly civilized.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by (...)
2. Pick up any dropped items you see (i.e. glasses, shoes) and hold them up into the air for a while for the owner to claim them.

haha im not sure if your joking or serious
Quote by deathbat831

Tis true, but if no one claims the shoe just throw it to another area so someone can hold it up over there. There's going to be someone out there looking for it.
Quote by deathbat831

Really? That's dead serious, man. Broken glasses/toes are not cool.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
This can be summed up in two words:
Common Sense.
Quote by SteveHouse

Quote by tayroar

Quote by crazy8rgood

Quote by 36mikeyb36
what kinda show you going to cause this is important. punk just circle pit, metal push-shove, "hXc" fight ninjas, emo...just kill emo kids, i mean they wanna die anyway so help them cuz they can't help themselves
fender aerodyne jazz bass>mxr el grande bass fuzz>boss odb-3>dunlop crybaby bass wah>randall rba 500 es/ampeg 8x10
Quote by Sleaze Disease
This can be summed up in two words:
Common Sense.

we're in the pit, there is no common sence. even thomas paine can't help us know.
fender aerodyne jazz bass>mxr el grande bass fuzz>boss odb-3>dunlop crybaby bass wah>randall rba 500 es/ampeg 8x10
Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Tis true, but if no one claims the shoe just throw it to another area so someone can hold it up over there. There's going to be someone out there looking for it.

throw shoes to the front if your close enough, that way, they can crowd surf over and get them.
Quote by drugfreeboy
we're in the pit, there is no common sence. even thomas paine can't help us know.

You're right.
What was I thinking...
Quote by SteveHouse

Quote by tayroar

Quote by crazy8rgood

Quote by 36mikeyb36
Quote by deathbat831

Its a serious point.

Seriously.
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Watch out for the scene kids practicing their karate kicks.
They look gaytarded.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Quote by StraightxXxEdge

I once found a matching pair of shoes, and at the end of the show i waited near the door and found the owner. He was pretty greatful

Quote by SOADrox429
They look gaytarded.

Haha, I've seen "HxC dancers" get seriously beat down for trying that in pits
Quote by SOADrox429
They look gaytarded.

Brian Posehn FTW!
Quote by Monkey Biscuits
the last time i was in a mosh some random guy just walked through it them hugged me. it was pretty freakin scary

That'll happen.. A lot of times at the end of a song or set, everybody involved in the moshing shows each other respect and the "no hard feelings" thing with something like this:

Followed by a hug. You know what that's like, it's not a big deal

And I pretty much don't punch anybody in the face unless by mistake when I get a big adrenaline rush. Or sometimes you'll go head on with each other and be trying to push each other and your hands will slide up and sometimes result in hitting each other in the face. Either way, mosh pits are mostly just good for some sore joints and some bruises... Occassionally you'll just get ****ed right up, but only if you have bad luck or are at a really intense show (a lot of people moshing at once also increases danger level).

I remember one time, some guy had his eyebrow stud ripped out and he went down to pick it up, and got kicked by a passer by in the mosh pit, ripping out his lip ring, and then he got elbowed and broke his nose. Terrible luck, but he kept moshing till the end of the show and went to the hospital afterward.
Quote by deathbat831

Moshing isn't hitting people, you stupid asshole. You're not trying to hurt anybody, why the **** would you do that?
Dickless.
Page 1 of 2