Okay, by the time I want to buy any one of these, I will have over $1500.

1) A car
2) A combo amp (probably Fender 100w, solid state)
3) Electronic Drumset

Please! I need to make a decision soon, help me out a little!
Car. Then you can get into any band you want.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by joshgiesbrecht

1) A car
3) Electronic Drumset

If you have over $1500 for one of these don'ot buy a fender solid state. You can get a really nice tube combo instead. A car is the most useful.
Quote by GNRAGE_2010
If you have over $1500 for one of these don'ot buy a fender solid state. You can get a really nice tube combo instead. A car is the most useful.

Ok, thanks man. Do you have any idea which would be the best tube amp to go for?
Quote by joshgiesbrecht
Ok, thanks man. Do you have any idea which would be the best tube amp to go for?

one with wheels and an engine would be ideal
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by joshgiesbrecht

1) A car
3) Electronic Drumset

I won't help you out a little. I'll help you out A LOT.

1 - You DON'T have to make a decision soon. The money won't evaporate! Take your time deciding.

2 - As soon as you make a major purchase, your bank account will be set back a long way. How long before you can make another important purchase? Will you be unable to buy something that you need and will really benefit you, because you've spent your money on something you want?

3 - Bargains come along once in a while. But you must have the ability to buy when they come along. IF you have money, you can take advantage of the bargains. No money = no bargain.

4 - Don't buy things based on what others think is right for you. Buy what will give YOU the most benefit for your particular situation. Only you know all those details.

Good luck,
SYK
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
none of the above.
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
car
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by Shred Head
If you can find a decent car, go with it if not, save it you impulsive bastard. Or you can buy this this amp

haha.. I'm not impulsive.. I've been saving this money for like a year and a half.. I've been waiting for this much!!!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

1 - You DON'T have to make a decision soon. The money won't evaporate! Take your time deciding.

2 - As soon as you make a major purchase, your bank account will be set back a long way. How long before you can make another important purchase? Will you be unable to buy something that you need and will really benefit you, because you've spent your money on something you want?

3 - Bargains come along once in a while. But you must have the ability to buy when they come along. IF you have money, you can take advantage of the bargains. No money = no bargain.

4 - Don't buy things based on what others think is right for you. Buy what will give YOU the most benefit for your particular situation. Only you know all those details.

Good luck,
SYK
\]

Ok thanks man.. Help A LOT!!!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Good luck,
SYK

Do what this man said.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by joshgiesbrecht

That would depend on what kind of music you play. I have a really nice Traynor YCS 50 combo and I got it for about $650. You can get many many different kinds though. So what kind of music do you play?
Quote by GNRAGE_2010
That would depend on what kind of music you play. I have a really nice Traynor YCS 50 combo and I got it for about $650. You can get many many different kinds though. So what kind of music do you play?

I play a lot of different kinds.. Mainly, blues and jazz rock.. A lot of Zeppelin style stuff
Car.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by joshgiesbrecht
I play a lot of different kinds.. Mainly, blues and jazz rock.. A lot of Zeppelin style stuff

A Traynor amp would probably work for that.There are also Peavey VK's and Vox tube amps that you might be interested in
Quote:Originally Posted by wild_card05
motor cycle!!!

haha.. I already looked at bikes... We have longggg winters. Less than half a year of decent riding. I was SOOOO close to buying one though!
Quote by bendystraw

"dOOd your guitars way out of tune."

me:"its in drop D idiot"

him:"ill drop D on your mom!"