That play nice acoustic music?

Normally I listen to hardcore and metal, but for the times I just want to relax I need something soft and mellow, something acoustic.

I got the taste for it by listening to the acoustic version of Tears Don't Fall by BFMV.
you won't find any BFMV fans here
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
Yeah I know, this isn't about BFMV, just that song... So, if you know which song I'm talking about, then you'll know what kind of music I'm asking for.
Iron & Wine should be right up your alley.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Quote by snipelfritz
Bright Eyes???

Bright eyes would be good. But god, if you listen to them for more than 3 songs you might go suicidal. Music is very dull lol They even made a christmas song sad lol.
Nick Drake
Elliott Smith
The Kingsbury Manx
Lou Barlow
Rocky Votolato
Leonard Cohen
(Smog)
The Mountain Goats
Bonnie "Prince" Billy
Quote by Time Seller
I'm a BFMV fan.

ok but by no means are BFMV indie
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
rocky votolato
mumford and sons
held by hands
iron and wine
jay jay pistolet
elliott smith
nathaniel green
some ryan adams (heartbreaker, cold roses, suicide handbook, 48hrs, destroyer sessions)
bright eyes
octoberman
francois and the atlas mountains
some adam gnade (try run hide retreat surrender)

all of these are good and at least some of them should be what you are looking for them. i couldn't say for certain because i have not heard the song and have no desire to, because bfmv suck. however, i can assure you that every single one of them is about a billion times better than bfmv.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Last edited by Gurgle!Argh! at Mar 20, 2008,
Quote by starsnostars
BFMV are fans of me.

i remember that story...

i second Smog and would like to add in Isobel Cambell & Mark Lanegan - Ballad Of The Broken Seas.
Quote by starsnostars
BFMV are fans of me.

lololololololololololol.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Fionn Regan is good.
I agree with Elliot Smith.
Neutral Milk Hotel.
Lightspeed Champion.