I just got this rickenbacker guitar from a friend, and frankly, when i got it was thrashed. The pickguard looked like it had a saw taken to it, and the paint job was kind of messed up. I fixed the pickguard, but the paint is still messed up. the paint job is fireglow and i was told that it would be really expensive to get it repainted fireglow, and if I painted it one color it would decrease the value. What should i do?
Bla, bla, bla,......................

bla,

bla............

I Like Bass
it depends, do you really like fireglo? if yes then you should get it refinished in fireglo. if not then theres something wrong with you and you should still get it refinished in fireglo.

if you hadn't guessed, i like fireglo. and you can't go refinishing a rickenbacker any old colour it'll just look tasteless you've gotta do it right and fireglo is right.

also can we get some pics?
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
some pics would help, that way we can determine wether to repaint or to paint a totally new color.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
Pics or it doesn't exist.

Fireglo. Please.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard