which V is better, the Jackson King V or Jackson Randy Rhoads, I have read reviews but they don't help that much
With those two, it depends what specs you want, what looks better to you, and how much you can pay. Personally, I have a KV Pro and a WR1 and they are both great guitars that are better than the Gibson LP Classic I sold after having it for over 10 years (sold to get the second Jackson after finding I preferred Jackson over the overly hyped Gibsons).
Preference. Doesn't matter what models you're looking at, it's all preference.
I love my RR3 so much, That doesn't really help you, it's a great guitar.

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood
You can't play a V while sitting down, while a RR is a little better suited for that.
If you buy a V or RR in the same price range I doubt there would be much difference.
Just pick what you like most.
Quote by Ventor
You can't play a V while sitting down, while a RR is a little better suited for that.
If you buy a V or RR in the same price range I doubt there would be much difference.
Just pick what you like most.

You certainly can play a KV sitting down... A lot of people prefer playing at that angle as well.
I agree

You certainly can play a KV sitting down... A lot of people prefer playing at that angle as well.
Quote by 4regt4

If you like to sit like a classical guitar player go ahead, I find it awkward.
^ you play them sitting its just not that comfy as the point on the lower V tends to have a habbit of dig into your leg, where as the RR because it has a shorter lower point is fine and find them pretty nice to play sitting.
which models were you looking at getting??
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
Personally, I'd pick the King V.
I have two and a RR, but the Kings just feel more balanced.

Plus, why sit down?
Stand up and rock.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.