did any1 c the fastloader in guitarfetsish???? check it out im thinkin abt gettin one for my sg, what do u say????? do u think i could keep the tune-o-matic tailpiece with it??
I'm pretty sure this same trem system was in a thread a day or 2 ago with no so good review...maybe if you check back through you can find it
thee have been around for a long time it is just the floyed rose 2 - The new cheaper version. it doesnt hold as tune as well. You eould have to get rid of the tune o matic and route out the guitar just like installing a classic fllotd rose
Main Rigs
Guitars
Thineline tele with SD lil '59

Ibanez Artcore AM-73

Line 6 Variax 500

Effects

Line 6 X3 live
Digitech RP-500
Ibanez Weeping Demon

Amps
Roland JC-120
Rocktron VT-60
but what do u think i should do with the pickguard holes of the tune-o-matic?????
and wont the action be far too low if the guitar neck is angled?
If you have never done it. Dont do it. You have to get a professional to do it becasue you have to get rid of the whole bridge and route the guitar out. If you have that much time and money just go get a guitar with a Floyd on it.
Main Rigs
Guitars

Ibanez Artcore AM-73

Line 6 Variax 500

Effects

Line 6 X3 live
Digitech RP-500
Ibanez Weeping Demon

Amps
Roland JC-120
Rocktron VT-60
time, yes, money, no.....just got the emg zw set for the sg, and an ebony fretboard......so i think the fastloader is a good deal, 60$!!!
yeahm but you gotta spend a lot of money to put it on.

It is not an easy task. You have to take off all of the old bridge. Then you have to put a hole in the front for the tremelo and then you have to take a big section out of the back to put in the springs. We are talking about huge hunks of wood taht have to be taken out of your guitar. It take a lot of skill to do this. A profeesional would need to install it. Then you have to get the guitars finish fixed becasue of everything taken out so much out you have destroyed the finish around the area.

If you had a fender with a tremelo it would be easier but this is as hard as it gets. I would guess a minmum of 200$ to have it installed. And You can not do it yourself or less you have lots of equipment and word working skill
Main Rigs
Guitars

Ibanez Artcore AM-73

Line 6 Variax 500

Effects

Line 6 X3 live
Digitech RP-500
Ibanez Weeping Demon

Amps
Roland JC-120
Rocktron VT-60
Last edited by teknotard at Mar 20, 2008,
ur sayin if it was for a guitar build, it would be a sweet deal, right? not much of an extra cost
You do know you could get a used Official Floyd or Schaller for around $100 right? Or you could buy a new Gotoh for $100. Just search fatsloaders and look up my posts on them. They're what you would call "garbage".