Page 1 of 2
I'm ashamed that The Answer would do that.
I like them
And no.
I own an Orange Amp.
Fuck aye Dai.
no
Well, Jesus Christ, I'm not scared to die,

I'm a little bit scared of what comes after

Do I get the gold chariot?

Do I float through the ceiling?
no.
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
someone should tape themselves rocking out while actually playing the song. that'd show them.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by Ktool The Girth
someone should tape themselves rocking out while actually playing the song. that'd show them.

nice idea, might try that to plug in baby.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
YEAH! did you see the prizes?

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
no.
Quote by Jaymz_515
One of my friends was thrown into the sun by a teacher for speaking in the library.
dude don't post stupid questions.

In case there's not enough people that said it already, NO.
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
no
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
no
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
c-C-COMBOBREAKER

Also, no.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Yes I Would Do It, Because Im A 12 Year Old Guitar Hero ***** And I've Love Guitar Hero, And I Picked Up A Guitar For The First Time 2 Weeks Ago, And I Learned Really Fast, Now I Play Guitar Better Than All Of You, I Am So Awesome. I Want To Suck Off Lemmy From Motorhead Cause He Is So Hawt.
Okay, so let's reward people who air guitar, yes, that's just what we need, they weren't already enoying enough already...

NO
im gonna be original and say no
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
Quote by LazySandman
no

I always laugh at your sig.

I don't know what it is, but I heard there were prizes so yes. I'm no fool.
Page 1 of 2