hi, i have a new ibanez art120 with the new loz active pickups installed. i want to change to passive though. what do i need to buy? what compnents do i need to replace? which value pots etc do i need to use? i plan to do it all myself.

thanks
Get the passive pickups you want, 3 pots, each at 500K value, and a 0.020 uf capacitor for the tone control.
Quote by Vermintide
In Soviet Russia, bar searches YOU!!!

pickups, capacitor and pots are the only things need changing. say someone already said.
GEAR:
Epiphone LP special model 2 (Heavily modded - killswitch and custom midi X-Y touch pad).
Digitech Whammy, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Boss Dynamic Wah, Electro harmonix Little Big Muff, Zoom G7.1ut, Digitech Grunge, Korg KP2.
Marshall AVT 50x
Quote by Sepulturick
ok **** you all then.

Dude, don't be a prick, people don't spend ALL there time on UG.

You'll need 500k pots .020 uf Capacitor & the pickups you want.

What more info do you need?
ac/dc_freak91 already said it all.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Ok stop bumping your thread every 5 minutes, and definatly dont flame the people you are asking to help you out.

You dont deserve any help.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by Absent Mind
Ok stop bumping your thread every 5 minutes, and definatly dont flame the people you are asking to help you out.

You dont deserve any help.

whatever, face it if i was a mod i would have had a detailed answer within about 5 mins. The way you all suck mod balls is a joke
dude, were just tryin to help. be a little mor F***in patient and u might get some help.

and 4 the record, i dont think ive ever replied to a mod's post

if u take UG that f***in seriously, get a life
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Quote by AngusJimiKeith
dude, were just tryin to help. be a little mor F***in patient and u might get some help.

and 4 the record, i dont think ive ever replied to a mod's post

if u take UG that f***in seriously, get a life

The guitar world is full of nothing but ****s, **** off
and ur only diggin the hole deeper. ur question was answered already. calm down before u get banned.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Quote by Sepulturick
do i need a new swtich or output jack? how about wires?

since the pickups are active i would say yes to a new output jack. You can keep the same switch if you want. For wires i don't really know, but i would say you could.
Ibanez RGT42DXFX with emg 81/85
Schecter C1-Classic
Vox AD30VT
Knock off P-Bass
Okay you definitely don't deserve a thread.
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure