Now are they good, or WHAT?
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
Catchy songs, but can't deny the fact Stapp sounds so much like Vedder.
--"Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."--
I like Creed. You will find a lot of hate for Stapp everywhere though. Specially on UG.

I really liked Stapp though. I don't care about what he does off the stage. I like Stapps new CD because i like the Message.

I think you will get a lot of Alter Bridge >> Creed though.
rIp
i knew it would come

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
okay, why do so many people, not only in UG, hate Stapp? His voice is awesome, his lyrics are great, Tremonti's guitar playing is fantastic, the drums fit their style, and I don't see why there are so many Creed haters, let alone Stapp. In fact, One Last Breath is one of my favorite songs of all time!

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Stapp: Imitates Eddie Vedder to an embarrassing extent, writes lyrics that (to me) are very cheesy, and his ego seems to be quite large even for a singer.

Alter Bridge: Everything that was good about Creed but improved and refined, the musicians take greater liberties, and Myles Kennedy is one of the sickest vocalists in rock (listen to the chorus of Brand New Start, you will.. die).

So to me, Creed is just a lesser, and more blatantly christian demo-version of Alter Bridge.
okay I can't deny any of that, but I think his lyrics are great.

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Awesome band, i like STAPP AS A SINGER and he doesnt sound like Vedder imo
The most talented man on earth...
well actually I can't deny he does sound a bit like him, but the thing about the "up to an embarrasing extent" is crap. He is a good singer with a similar voice to some other artists, just put it that way! Creed is a great band.

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Quote by MrJayremmie
Alter Bridge >> Creed though.

So true! Though I love both bands, I think Alter Bridge is better than Creed, and I love how Tremonti gets to show his metal side.