Well I'm pretty sure I'm gonna buy this stuff here so tell me what you think should be changed and what could be better.

Peavey Delta Blues
Boss-SD1
Boss DS1 ( I plan on modding this)
Boss DD3 or 6
Vox 847A
Dunlop Fuzz Face
EHX Memory man
Fish n chips EQ
Digitech Whammy
And somekind of volume pedal.

So whatever you think is wrong there let me know if there is something better

I basicaly have the delta blues so thats not a problem.

but the other pedals I can only spend around 70 75 on em other then the EHX one.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
looks all good to me except the fish and chips. DOD makes a 7 band eq that's just like 10 bucks more but has a much higher boost. I opted to get rid of my Fish and Chips for the DOD and never looked back.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by ValoRhoads
looks all good to me except the fish and chips. DOD makes a 7 band eq that's just like 10 bucks more but has a much higher boost. I opted to get rid of my Fish and Chips for the DOD and never looked back.

yeah. I havea GE-7 already bu wanted a cheap EQ for post distortion eqing also.

But I'll look into the DOD

Thanks
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
+1

get a better eq. boss make a god one and if you are up for modding it monte allum sells a mod kit to improve it.
Thank you please.
Quote by deadlydunc
+1

get a better eq. boss make a god one and if you are up for modding it monte allum sells a mod kit to improve it.

Yah I already have GE-7 (the Boss one) but I don't want to spend a 100 bucks on an eq when I only have to spend 40

also whats a good volume pedal?
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
anything else
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
get the dd-6 instead of the dd-3, i think the reverse mode is worth the extra money...also the dunlop fuzz face is not a good pedal...and get a passive ernie ball volume pedal
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
Quote by Bostonrocks
Boss-SD1
Boss DS1 ( I plan on modding this)
Boss DD3 or 6

Those are the only ones I'd change.

The SD-1 wasn't impressive at all when I tried it, I'd rather have a Bad Monkey.

The DS-1 might be good once you mod it though, I dunno what your intentions are with it.

I own a DD-3 and it's alright but I just can't seem to get anything useable out of it unless I want to play weird psychedelic music. I'd opt for an analog pedal instead, actually, you already have the Memory Man on that list, I'm guessing you plan on using it for something else than delay? Or do you really need a bigger delay time?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Yah I wanted the bigger dealy time when I need it. plus its a pretty nice pedal I thought

the DS-1 i was gonna keeley mod.

The SD-1 I also plan on modding to TS808 specs

your not a Boss kinda guy huh? lol.

No most of em suck but I like some of them

if not the Fuzz face then what I kidna want that for a EJish tone. I don't want a Big muff or the like to modern sounding
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
your not a Boss kinda guy huh? lol.

Haha, not really anymore. Modded, they're not bad though. I plan on doing a mod to my MT-2 since I can't seem to sell it as soon as I actually remember to order the stuff for it

If you're going to mod the SD-1 to TS-808 specs, why not buy a TS-7 and do that instead? It will come stock with a better bypass, etc.
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Haha, not really anymore. Modded, they're not bad though. I plan on doing a mod to my MT-2 since I can't seem to sell it as soon as I actually remember to order the stuff for it

If you're going to mod the SD-1 to TS-808 specs, why not buy a TS-7 and do that instead? It will come stock with a better bypass, etc.

becuase I already have it I traded it for a morely wah I didn't like
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by Otsugua713
get the dd-6 instead of the dd-3, i think the reverse mode is worth the extra money...also the dunlop fuzz face is not a good pedal...and get a passive ernie ball volume pedal

seriously...if it has to be a boss delay, get the dd-3..less tone suckage

and...dont get the dunlop fuzz face id say
build one yourself or get a fulltone or analogman if you want good fuzz

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by Bostonrocks
becuase I already have it I traded it for a morely wah I didn't like

Ah! Well then in that case, ignore me.
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by hendriko
seriously...if it has to be a boss delay, get the dd-3..less tone suckage

and...dont get the dunlop fuzz face id say
build one yourself or get a fulltone or analogman if you want good fuzz

nah it dosen't HAVE to be boss but I want something with longer dealy than the memory man when I feel like using it
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by papersun87
How about the volume pedal that appears in virtually every professional setup, the Ernie Ball Jr. Passive Volume Pedal? Boss FV-500 is okay, too.

I was looking at the Boss FV50 avtually
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
cool.

so what should I do about a fuzz I don't need the fuzz right now. in fact I really hate fuzz. But man Fuzz makes a great lead tone.

so ideas on fuzz?
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
^posted some

for the delay...if you can extend your budget: TC nova delay ftw

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Quote by hendriko
^posted some

for the delay...if you can extend your budget: TC nova delay ftw

oh sorry I didn't see your other post Do you have a link to those 2 pedals.

The TC is aw bit much considering I'm buying a memory man also the EHX should work just fine. I don't think I'll need much more delay.
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
^ np thanks for the links

so the fulltone octave fuzz it is

btw will it do Eric Johnson esqe fuzz?
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Last edited by Bostonrocks at Mar 20, 2008,
just a general recommendation - try what you want first

i know in case of the fulltone its gonna be hard (i never got the chance to try one either, i just like the fact of having octave and fuzz (now even switchable) in the same pedal), but still do it
it might just not be the one for you

EDIT: that i dont know, really...sorry

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

np at all.

But yah I still plan on trying them Its just that the octafuzz looks the best
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
that ones digital..has a lot of bells n whistles...

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

thats what I thought just making sure.....simpler the better
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era