If you downtune, 11's up, they wont get floppy when you downtune the. Oh, and pinch harmonics are easier one higher guage strings. Bending- you'll get used to higher tension, I play 11s or 12s and I can bend quite comfortably.
it just started... congrats emorocker
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
there is on the acoustic board...but then its probally more important for acoustics
Damien Rice === Legend
If your tuning to something like Drop B or even Drop A, I suggest .11's or .12's. They wont getr floppy, and you'll get thicker callouses and stronger fingers due to bending and the thickness of em.
If metal guitarists keep tuning their guitars lower and lower, pretty soon death metal's going to need some kind of electric death mandolin to cover the missing top end.
Quote by BluesLP1990
If metal guitarists keep tuning their guitars lower and lower, pretty soon death metal's going to need some kind of electric death mandolin to cover the missing top end.

LMAO!!! I can see it now "The new BC Rich Kerry King signature mandolin!".

The whole point of down tuning is to get rid of the top end so it sounds beefier.

Anyway, to TS - grab yourself some 11's like everyone else said.

*Please let this be the last "Which strings" thread that I have to see today*
Quote by BluesLP1990

classic comment... can you imagine how spinal tap that would look on stage!