The song Desque in my profile is my current project/still working on it though
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/YellowKing/

Tips and suggestions would be nice, as for the recording, im still getting the hang of it, i plug straight from my amp to my soundcard.
Look into my eyes...
Current Gear:
Ibanez Iceman IC400
Marshall MG15DFX
BOSS Metal Zone
BOSS NS-2
I can definitely get the sound of metal depending on what other instruments work in conjuction with it, also, if expanded upon it could be real dark metal sounding. Hope that's what you were going for. You have some nimble fingers, good job.
it does sound metal , sounds good, but dont worry about finding a certain style worry more about being unique, at least thats what i worry about
haha, why would it matter if it sounds metal or not?

Something can sound metal and terrible at the same time don't cha know?
My Music Videos

Guitars:
Breedlove Revival Series OM
Crosby Fingerstyle Model
Voyage-Air VAOM-06
Fender Stratocaster (American)
Fender Nashville Deluxe Tele
The recording is awful, but you knew that. If you get some type of direct box, you will have some badass stuff.

I thought the first rhythm track sounded out of tune? Or was it just some odd chord choices?

The lead sounds phenomenal, you definitely can move fast. I like that part a lot.

The second rhythm part is very cool as well, even through the bad recording, I listened all the way.

Too bad you don't have more equipment and software to clean it up and accompany yourself.

Check mine out? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=812259
All my photobucket pics are dead so no links to my guitar build threads.
My Music
thanks for the feedback guys. I guess I was just skeptical about it because I have rewritten the song so much cause I wasn't satisfied with its *metalness* lol and its my first song too lol, very self conscious.

Zeroyon : Ya, just some odd chord choices lol. I use Audacity, cant really afford anything right now =/. Im planning on getting that LinePod 6.0( i think thats what its called ) for better recording, any suggestions?
Look into my eyes...
Current Gear:
Ibanez Iceman IC400
Marshall MG15DFX
BOSS Metal Zone
BOSS NS-2
Last edited by YellowKing at Mar 21, 2008,
hey yeah i second what most others have said.........recording is ot good especally when 2 guitars kick in but thats no big deal the overall concept is what counts and i think your heading in a good direction
Quote by Captian Xero
It sounds like it's going to be a Black/Death metal song.... With some kickin (and I mean hella fast double bass) Drums and epic synth....

Tell me what you think of my stuff?
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=815466

Ya Im thinking some very fast double bass too, but where I live, or the people i know, no one plays any instruments.

I could try some drum programs, but I cant find any for free
Look into my eyes...
Current Gear:
Ibanez Iceman IC400
Marshall MG15DFX
BOSS Metal Zone
BOSS NS-2