I wanna learn to play some slap acoustic. I don't really know any of the techniques involved, but I've seen videos (Drifting among many) and it sounds so awesome. I think I could learn how to do it with some explanation on slapping and popping technique and some easy tabs to start with... anyone got anything?
I'm looking for a tab of The Marshall Plan, by Blue Oyster Cult, and of Mario Minor, by Powerglove. If you have one please PM me.
OMG, I was about to piss my pants at this, but then he started speaking French. So much for learning anything from that.

this is also pretty good
I'm looking for a tab of The Marshall Plan, by Blue Oyster Cult, and of Mario Minor, by Powerglove. If you have one please PM me.
Last edited by AgentWiggles at Mar 20, 2008,
those are electric guitar slap...acoustic sounds sooooo much better..I started learning it but every time I try to make a new song, it sounds the same as the one before... it just takes practice, start by hitting the strings to make the harmonic sounds, slap the guitar at the 12th 9th 7rh 5th fretts, with a drop d or some kind of drop tuning...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground