Hey,
Got a new piece up in my profile. Under "Some New Blues".
It's mostly improv, and I understand that I am a sloppy player, but i've only been playing for a year, so I have alot of room for improvement. But, the notes are there.
Guitar straight into amp.

C4C as always. No myspace music though, my computer doesn't like myspace music (I have dialup, and the typical overly cluttered myspace band page takes a long time to load). But, if you have truevolume (or some other cleanly organized music site) or a song on your UG profile that you want critiqued, i'll definitely crit it.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
the tone is good, i like it. Some of the faster parts seemed a bit rushed, try to slow it down a bit and work on the picking. Overall nice dynamics, maybe work on the structure a bit, if your going for that kind of a feel, but as an improv jam it fits nicely.

C4C my stuff on my profile?
I really like your tone - sounds nicely compressed and warm. As a song this doesn't really work but as a jam it's awesome. It'd work well as a solo slot in a setlist at a gig or something. Good playing throughout too, some good picking and it's generally tight all the way through.

Good job.

Thanks for the crit on mine.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
I didn't the playing was that bad to be honest. Its very good considering its improvised but it gets a bit repetitive after a while although that is to be expected. Very nice tone as well. You should try to work with a group, that should help your playing skills and all round musicianship no end.

If you have time could you crit mine? Here's the link
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/sh...35#post13395235
TO = used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from

TWO = the number 2

TOO = in addition; also; furthermore; to an excessive extent or degree
Crit as I listen, I remember you from your profile picture so I knew I'd be getting some good ole' blues :P. I like the intro it's well.... it's blues. xD. I'm jealous of your strat tone. I think it would go over well with a drum track and some back up guitar in parts. I like it though, has tons of potential if you work with it a bit more. Also, I know STV does it, but in some parts you almost rake the strings too much. Not really a complaint, just something to work on. Overall, great job.
hey dude, sorry for respondin so late! I realized I listened to it then never commented, and now I can't find it so sorry if I'm remembering something else or am not very detailed...

The tone was AMAZING - that I remember clearly. Technique was great for me, but I guess I thought it could've used a little bit more consistency within the musical patterns/melody (if that makes sense?)

Once again, Sorry dude - but great job!
Logos and websites for low prices - pm me

Quote by SideshowRaven24
wow dude way to think innovative. nice plan.
Quote by icon_player_5
that would be awesome if you saw it all the way through, good imagination

Fender Telecaster
60s Epi-Acoustic
Fender Pro-Junior
Boss BD-2