Right you guitar genius's out there, i need your help. I've been playing guitar for 7 years and currently own a BC Rich Warlock. Much as I love it, i need a new guitar. Any recommendations?
I play mainly metal, but a lot of classic rock too. Spend anything up to £1000. I play through a Marshall MG250 combo amp and Digitech GNX3000 effects processor
well b.c rich id assume u play metal so what about a nice flying v or an ibanez rg
what about the warbeast=P
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Quote by petehurst14
I play mainly metal, but a lot of classic rock too. Spend anything up to £1000. I play through a Marshall MG250 combo amp and Digitech GNX3000 effects processor

Look for a new amp. Also, Ibanez guitars may be worth a look
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
New amp first, dude. With 1000 pounds, you can get an all new set up, and a pretty awesome one, too.

Amp suggestions (I don't know how much these cost in pounds, but they kick ass in good quantities)
-Randall RM50
-Laney LC50
-Second hand Peavey 6505

Tip: sell your amp to get some more cash. Do you really need 2 amps? Especially if they're both roughly the same size, only on sounds better?

Once you get a proper amp, you won't turn back.