I'm planning to buy epiphone valve junior head.
but unfortunately they don't sell it in my country (Indonesia).
my father will visit sydney next month, can I get epiphone valve junior in sydney?
if I can get epiphone valve junior in sydney, can someone give me information where I can get it (in which music instrument store, the address, and the price)?

thanks
Billy Hyde Music (camperdown or Parramatta), Music City (petersham), Allans Music (Pitt Street or Alexandria), Guitar Factory (parramatta).

those few would definately stock epi valve jrs.

Try Music City and Billy Hyde first, Allans last unless they have a special going on.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
well, thanks very much for the info.
and one more thing, which one of these shops is the closest to the harbour?
my father is a sailor, he'll come from harbour, and he want the closest shop from harbour.

thanks again.
Allans would be closest to the habour, its on Pitt St. Any others that i know stock them he'd have to catch a train.
he could catch a train from central to petersham for both music city and billy hyde camperdown. its like a 10-15 minute walk from music city to billy hyde.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
I'll tell all the info to my father, and let him decide which store(s) he want to visit.

thanks again.
slim_blues_boy - hope you can get one - you'll love it. I just got #2 - A Version 3 combo (already have a Version 1 head with Bitmo mods). The Version 3 Combo really is HOT! V3 uses an Electro Harmonix 12AX7 and a JJ EL84. The grounding is fixed, and they use a 5k impedance transformer that sounds close to a Hammond 125DSE. The Stock 8" Eminence Speaker is FANTASTIC! I don't even think the V3 will need mods - well I may do a standby switch but it's great the way it is.
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
yes, I can't wait for next month. I've heard some of the vjr demo, and I think I love the sound.
I also already had "things-to-do" mod plans. I really can't wait for next month.
I want to buy the head, or should I get the combo?
any suggestion?