ok i have had my line 6 spyder 2 for a while now (got it as a beginer) and now that i have gotten better im more picky about tone. And the spyder has no tone. So i need a good amp that has a really bright clear clean sound. And i'll moslty be running pedals thru it so i wont need to worry much about the actuall tone right? Please anyhelp would be awesome. Oh and im going for a chevelle/breaking benjamin tone. I have a boss distortion pedal, what else do i need to get that?
Quote by Mr.Cuddles
i want to buy a hello kitty guitar than play it at a gig...
itll be like guitar solo than i pull out the kitty-caster and BAMMM
Do you play any rock or metal or leslie-type guitar stuff? If so, I think that the amp should produce your distorted tone...not a pedal.... Again, this is just personal preference, so really, it's up to you.
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
valve king have decent cleans.

you didnt say a budget though
Quote by coryklok
My god.

Your username... it's amazing.

Yup.
hard, hard, I think the Peavey Vk 112 would suit you well, and so would the blackheart little giant "half stack"
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
sorry for the blandess... anyway i play more alternative rock and metal... i pry wont have to much 1 or 2 hundred. But i could wait and save for awhile. Anyway to get some what of a mesa boogie mark iv tone without paying the thousands of dollars
Quote by Mr.Cuddles
ummm...

to get a Mark IV tone...you basically have to use a Mark IV or some other mesa like the roadster or road king....

you could get a modelling effects board like the Boss or Line 6 POD and use a boogie model amp, and it is decent. You could do that until you can afford something nicer.
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
well seeing as i wont have 1000 dollars anytime soon i'll be fine with just a good amp for a couple hundred

so now i just need a good couple hundred dollar amp that i could use for my band and possibly some small gigs. And it needs to have a really nice clean sound and be able so support pedals without distorting the tone like my line 6

any suggestions
Quote by Mr.Cuddles
If you have a couple hundred get the Blackheart.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
blackheart? hmm i'll look into them
Quote by Mr.Cuddles