Hey everyone, I was recently looking to "acquire" a video editing program for my computer which is an iMac intel core 2 duo processor 2GHz with 1GB memory (if any of that matters). But i was looking for a different editing program than iMovie, a friend of mine has Sony Vegas and I liked that but I don't know if it will work on my computer or if there is a better one....please help if you can thank you!!!
ya thats what i would love to get but i don't really have the money, i would definitely be up for getting a torrent but i don't know where to go to get a final cut pro torrent....any ideas? thanks viper!
Quote by OneGuitar
ya thats what i would love to get but i don't really have the money, i would definitely be up for getting a torrent but i don't know where to go to get a final cut pro torrent....any ideas? thanks viper!

google it
I don't need a sig....
Go to torrentz.com. It's like a Google of torrents.

It gives you lists of different trackers to choose from, too. Piratebay, Mininova, anything you can think of.
never used mac so i can't really help you that much so try searching google and find out what the difference in versions is.
thanks slash but when i looked at that one its only like 924 MB and that doesn't seem right does it? you'd think that the whole final cut studio would take up more than that....?