Page 1 of 2
So,

the idea is that we dig up our first pieces (or at least an early one... go back as far as you want.... if its primary school, cool. If its your first post here, cool). And then we'll post them in a sperate thread for others to read and laugh at. The idea is to show off how much you've improved and pretty much to go back to your roots.

This is just the sign-up thread so we can kind of get a feel for how long each piece will be displayed and how many people are willing to participate. If you want in, just leave a post here saying in or whatnot... and then when its your turn we'll get in touch.

(feel free to edit as needed mods).

*Ehem*

In.

1. zC*
2. Carmel*
3. rush4life*
4. Jammydude44*
5. #1 synth*
6. Gurgle!Argh!
7. PixiesFanYo*
8. bluesyBilly
9. Something_Vague
10. Snowblind 911* (I'll cut you up good if you need another correction.)
11. xArCaDiAx*
12. Arthur Curry
13. punchupatatigge
14. circular.parade*
15. bassbeat77*
16. NightRaven*
17. confusius*
18. stellar_legs*
19. Fate_of_Mind
20. The Hurt Within
21. scousertommy
22. Joseph Berger*
23. Time_seller
24. sumthing catchy
25. punkforlife93
26. we have sound*
27. wallofYAWN*
28. themarsvolta*
29. jwax
30. mig-29
31. lexieangel*
Last edited by ZanasCross at Mar 31, 2008,
ohhh, i really want to, but i'm not sure if i have my first piece anywhere any more. if i can turn it up, or can find another early piece i'll be in. i hope i can.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Guess I'm in.

So... my first piece on here was a song, but I don't consider myself a songwriter. Would I be able to use my first poem on here instead, or how does that work?
Quote by bassbeat77
Guess I'm in.

So... my first piece on here was a song, but I don't consider myself a songwriter. Would I be able to use my first poem on here instead, or how does that work?

Like stated above... use whatever you want. Just make sure its something early on, we're not really being to serious here... its all for shits and giggles, so yeah use a first poem.

Quote by nightraven
inolol

my first piece is posted here

Me too... we're awesome.
Apparently I got rid of my very first notebook, so I guess I don't have my 'November Break-up Massacre'-song anymore

I do have some '04 stuff somewhere on a computer. I'll get that in
I would still have my actual first piece I posted here, 'cept they delete the old threads >:[ I did have it on my old comp. But that died.
The oldest one I have still actually have is probably that Divergence one. I'll post it in this for the laugh if there's a place.
ρ
I'm In!
░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░ It's a-me, Mario!
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░

Check out my
Tumblr
Or follow me on Twitter
lol... way to awkwardly space my [awful, awful] username.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Mildly better, yet apparently you have a trigger-happy shift key.

lowercase baby. 'b'
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.

My earliest one awsn't even blue. Don't think that's even around anymore. Carmel might remember some of my early titles, but I don't. But I'm in.

love is a dog from hell.

count me in. ive only done 4 but 2 of them were a couple years back .. the other two were more recent like a few months back and a week ago.
in my first piece is around this S@L fourm somewhere and its dreadful.
Glad to see so much interest in this. I'm really curious to the first works of some of the people on here I've come to admire so much
Page 1 of 2