So a few days ago, as countless times before, I sat down with my guitar after another rough day, my mood being pretty indignant, stressed and upset. As usual I get my mood out by playing my beloved strat.

What I was able to play and record that day seems to far exceed my normal potential, it is interesting. I would appreciate it if you checked out my newest recording, "D Pentatonic Wah Solo" on my UG Profile, and leave me a comment telling me your thoughts. I will find your work and do the same for you.

Thanks alot, all! =D Rock on.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
I have days like that too, where I would totally suck one day, then randomly be able to play beyond my skill level. I love recording spontaneous improvs, but sometimes they're sloppy. Oh well, i'll clean up my playing one day...

Your playing was pretty good. I would dial down on the distortion a bit though.
I don't think modern Fenders sound good when there's lots of distortion slapped on.
Anyways, good job, but some parts were intelligible, which I don't think was your fault.

c4c? http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=816629
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
In terms of playing and emotion this was absolutely fantastic. Much better than anything I could play. Very nice lead guitar tone as well. The rhythm guitar was a bit bland but you could easily rectify that. For an improvised solo though the creativity and skill is incredible. I'd give you an 8.5/10

If you have time could you crit mine? Here's the link
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=13395235#post13395235
TO = used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from

TWO = the number 2

TOO = in addition; also; furthermore; to an excessive extent or degree