CAME!

IN!

A!

ROCKET-CAN!

Haha, these videos are awesome.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs

http://youtube.com/watch?v=t-3qncy5Qfk

(search bar shows nothing. 0 results)

My friend and I watch them, and constantly joke about them. I swear, we relate every day things to them at least once or twice an hour. Many inside jokes have been spawned just from these two videos. I hope they make a Powerthirst 3. And I also wish everything they said about it was in a real product, haha. Anyway... Powerthirst... Discuss.

that's awesome.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
they have a powerthirst 3
its called gay powerthirst
my science teacher is gay, and we showed it to him, he thought it was hilaroius
and it is
so watch it
satan commands you
Quote by rainman5190
and it is
so watch it
satan commands you

+1
Powerthirst Gay is hilarious...especially if you've seen the first two. Ties in quite nicely actually.
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Traynor YCV 50 Custom Blue

Quote by Dee'snutz
YES! you, Dazed/confused, are a genius. my thanks to you, good friend
Dude, that is soo wierd, I was just watching that!! FREAKY!! AAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!
I broke my G-string while fingering a minor. lol

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Teisco delray
Washburn Lyon AAR signature edition
Line 6 Spider II
Boss Metal zone
Dunlop Crybaby Classic Wah
kenyans! kenyans! kenyans! kenyans!
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by rainman5190
and it is
so watch it
satan commands you

Really? I'll check it out... I have dial up, so it may take awhile to load, but I'll get on that...

No gay jokes on that last part, please, lol.

But in that case, we need a PT4.
lololololololololol

i needed that
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Squirrels are fluffy bits of gay.

Quote by LordPino
My penis is so big it has its own hands.
HAHAHAHA that's funny

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Heh, just talking about it today. xD

You'll win at ARSON, MARRIAGE, and ART!

Heh.
That's hilarious!

The power of

400 BABIES!!!
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Msu_Man04
CAME!

IN!

A!

ROCKET-CAN!

Haha, these videos are awesome.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs

http://youtube.com/watch?v=t-3qncy5Qfk

(search bar shows nothing. 0 results)

My friend and I watch them, and constantly joke about them. I swear, we relate every day things to them at least once or twice an hour. Many inside jokes have been spawned just from these two videos. I hope they make a Powerthirst 3. And I also wish everything they said about it was in a real product, haha. Anyway... Powerthirst... Discuss.

Are you serious. I've seen tons of threads about these.

I know what you mean, though. My friend and I quote them at least once a day.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by nosushi4you
Are you serious. I've seen tons of threads about these.

I know what you mean, though. My friend and I quote them at least once a day.

Yeah. I searched 'Power Thirst', and 'Powerthirst', and nothing came up. Nothing relevent came up for 'Power' and 'Thirst', and nothing relevent for 'Re-Domination'.

We had a video in health today about steroids, and it mentioned low sperm count and I blurted out 'You can only have... 400 BABIES!'

Another video yesterday was about ecstacy, and it said "Ecstacy can make you feel like you have anything you'd ever want." I replied, "But every thing you ever wanted... already comes.. IN! A! ROCKET-CAN!"

The same video mentioned rave parties, to which I replied "Use your hot body to fuel SWEET RAVE PARTIES! *low dance-music mouth noises*

Many of those random shouts have been made, too many to post. lol.
once the science teacher was like "people have to limit in-vitro babies, cuz u could have unlimited babies" and i go could u have FOUR HUNDRED BABIES?!?!?! my friend on the other started dying and same with some weird chick in the back.
the third one is sooo funny

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
i'd never seen 2 or 3 so thank you for nringing them to my attention. Still doesn't beat

...KENYANS!
The one with the royal sceptre and gown

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join.
Kinda old, but we're exactly like you. We go around college shouting: "RAWBERRY" at passing people and "Snake Eyeeeees" and etc. Good laugh. Check out Halifax from the same guys.