prly this guy
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pAAzwbULKc0
hes ridiculously fast...its so fast it doesnt even sound like a guitar hardly...but i think he writes like really melodic music...or hes supposed to it says it on his page somewhere
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Meh fastest solos don't sound very nice. I'd take any nice melodic solo over the fastest.
Guitars:
1994 Epiphone Explorer
1997 Epiphone Les Paul
Tech side:
Blackheart BH5H Little Giant
Rat DeuceTone
EH Knockout
G Lab Wowhee Wah
Quote by Simonwalker
Meh fastest solos don't sound very nice. I'd take any nice melodic solo over the fastest.

you know he didnt ask your opinion if you liked fast solos...
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
Who cares?

This thread sucks.
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
Look into Shawn Lane.

I mean listen to some of his music, not literally look inside of him. That'd just be slightly weird.
Quote by bi-ah!
prly this guy
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pAAzwbULKc0
hes ridiculously fast...its so fast it doesnt even sound like a guitar hardly...but i think he writes like really melodic music...or hes supposed to it says it on his page somewhere

I'm with you there man, I think everyone is, and I'd like to see- err I mean hear a proof of that :P
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Quote by bi-ah!
you know he didnt ask your opinion if you liked fast solos...

Alrighty i apologise to thread owner
Guitars:
1994 Epiphone Explorer
1997 Epiphone Les Paul
Tech side:
Blackheart BH5H Little Giant
Rat DeuceTone
EH Knockout
G Lab Wowhee Wah
Thats a shame, it looked like that guy had some potential at the start with the clear in time vibrato

then it fell apart + overly saturated with compression and gain
Quote by Simonwalker
Alrighty i apologise to thread owner

dude i just read what i wrote to you and i sounded really mean in that post...and i didnt mean too...so im sry if i came off a bit rude
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by *sigh*
bucketheadjr: suspension was debunked, it's not 33 nps, but only 15 or so nps which is quite average for a shredder. the 28 nps for hands is based only a single beat of 12-tuplets in a gp tab whereas the rest of it is only 16 nps. the only accurate one that's over 20 nps on the list is MAB's sweeps in no boundaries.
Musicality is more important than speed. I'd rather hear the SLOWEST good guitar solo ever recorded.