Then why make this thread.........

*dies*

VÅDEDIT

No I'm quite punctual actually. If you must know.

yes I fear the banhammer
guys
hes lying
hes still online
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Well if I miss my bus (I have to catch a bus to get into the town my school is in) I just go home, so I'm never late, I'm either on time or not at all.
Quote by COBHC6
guys
hes lying
hes still online

Maybe he left the browser window open? Not everyone logs out when they're done. I know mine probably says I'm online when I'm not.

And I'm usually on time (if just barely) for most things.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
I'm always on time, except when I have to go back home from my friends' place.
i have a disciplinary meeting on saturday for my bad timekeeping, GO ME
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Very rarely late, if I am, it's because of this outside of my control (quicksand and stuff like that.)
Quote by twistedmaggot
i have a disciplinary meeting on saturday for my bad timekeeping, GO ME

Show up ten minutes late.

Or, alternatively, show up three hours early.
I usually get to my first class at the last minute but when I start my job, I'll probably be half an hour early..kissing ass and all.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Im hardly ever late for school.. as soon as i sence i have to hurry to come on time i skip class..
Quote by nalyd
Show up ten minutes late.

Or, alternatively, show up three hours early.

haha i would but i have the meeting 3 horus into my shift, so i can't really show up later to it :
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
I turn up to morning tutor 10 minutes late everyday. So you could say that I'm punctual.

Nothing feels as good as walking into a silent classroom of people- dressed in monocrome, with belts and chains dangling off, hair stuck up everywhere and stupidly loud music in my earphones.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I'm almost always late to my period one class. I wasn't today and yesterday though.
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I turn up to morning tutor 10 minutes late everyday. So you could say that I'm punctual.

Nothing feels as good as walking into a silent classroom of people- dressed in monocrome, with belts and chains dangling off, hair stuck up everywhere and stupidly loud music in my earphones.

I just lol'd haha. But for me, not really ever late.
GO YANKEES!
im always 2-3minutes too late for work
and maybe 4 times in a week for school cause i dont hear the bell for the end of the break
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

I'm usually always late to my first periods of the day...anywhere from 5-15 minutes
ahah i drove all the way to work to find out that instead of working thursday and friday im scheduled to work friday and saturday.

Im such a dumbass.
I am usually like 5 minutes late for school but another time i woke up like 9 hours late for school so i went back to sleep
That was good day.
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
I don't do anything I have to be on time for.
Quote by rabidguitarist

It's pretty sad to be as desperate for attention as you clearly are.
I used to be at school early, but then they had to ruin it all by makingschool start 25 minutes earlier. Now i'm always late
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]
I'm late to school every day, but it's not my fault. I knock for a mate each morning, and I always end up standing in his doorway for about 10 minutes waiting for him to get ready.
I always manage to be late to my 9 o'clock lecture on Wednesdays because I have to commute across Birmingham at rush hour - I might as well be trying to cross the Sea of Tranquility. However early I leave I always end up late, and my lecturer has the audacity to complain at me for always being 10 minutes late. I mean, what does he expect me to do? Get up earlier? As if I'm going to do that.

You get up earlier.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.