Apparently, my school was suppose to have a shooting today. There was a list that got around via text message that talked **** about people. Then another list(a death list this time) got out and people got freaked out. All week, we had increased security but not a whole lot of people knew about this until today. From what I heard, there were 2 people found with guns.

EDIT: I forgot to mention. Today was just a warning and tomorrow is suppose to be the real shooting.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
Last edited by sum1udunno at Mar 20, 2008,
ha, you're one lucky mofo
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
There was only two kids in the history of my school found with guns. One, 15 years before I attended, which my social teacher told me about. and another in my grade nine year.
The UG churches Tabernacle maintenence guy.

I suvived the Bannecide.
That almost happened at my school a week or so I guess. I heard someone got caught with a gun and planned to shoot these two kids.. The kid is in alternative school now, and I heard someone telling the one target they he was lucky to be alive. The news didn't get ahold of this, and not too many peopleat school even heard about it. I don't know if the school tried to keep it hush hush or if it was just a lie.
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
May I ask where you are from, and if applicable, the state?
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
you go to etiwanda high school?

i used to go there!

i hear no one went to school today though, or barely anyone.

sucks, man.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
it almost happend at my school last week,, but i couldn't get ammo for my gun..
Yeah I go to Etiwanda High School.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
if you are in high school or below im sure they didnt find any guns. Bull**** travels fast in the halls. I was reading the newspaper today and this guys is trying to get a law passed that doesnt allow bail for people who make terror threats. I thought that was a pretty good idea.
craystarR
I still dont understand the logic when someone kills 10 people in a school then kills themself...
put a bullet in your head and spare 10 innocent people kthx.
craystarR
Quote by csguitar
if you are in high school or below im sure they didnt find any guns. Bull**** travels fast in the halls. I was reading the newspaper today and this guys is trying to get a law passed that doesnt allow bail for people who make terror threats. I thought that was a pretty good idea.

this was on the news and stuff, so i don't think it was BS.

but i also think it was a senior prank. that's the word on the street though.

but this was on the news and the school got locked down.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
^It wasn't a total lockdown. It was only partial. If it was total, then the shooters would be locked in the classroom with other people meaning 100% chance of casualties
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
im so glad im not in school anymore. a shooting happens almost every other day
a shooting rumor as a senior prank is grounds for those seniors to become expelled and remain seniors sadface
craystarR
there was a shooting in my school, when i was a sophmore (i'm a freshman in college now). it didn't actually take place in the school though, it happened outside of the entrance on the west side of the building. The kid who died pretty much got his brains blown out to put it bluntly, it was a drive-by, the shooter used an AK-47.

i didn't know the kid who died.. it was all gang-related, but the door where the shooting took place, i had walked by it about 45 seconds before the shooting happened, i was on my way to class. school was pretty intense for awhile after that, there were threats for revnge daily for the rest of the year.
Quote by gallagher2006
Ah the joys of no Gun Control

Exactly what I thought as soon as I read this topic.
my friend got caught for starting one 2 weeks ago. now hes expelled, went to juvinile hall and stayed in a cell for a weekend, is going to court and is currently on house arrest.

hes a dumbass but its pretty funny how much **** happened. but hes pretty stoked for homeschoolage. one hour of work a day, or one day of 5 hours of work a day then your done for the week.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by dio_dude
damn tthats happened heaps lately

It's probably because the anniversaries for Columbine and Virginia Tech are coming up in a month.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Yeah, not going to school on 4/16..... There have been rumors lately at my school. Something about celebrating the dude who shot up VT.
^Uh there are people that actually want to celebrate that sob? Thanks to him, I had to put up with comments about me being a shooter just because I'm asian.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Quote by gallagher2006
Ah the joys of no Gun Control

too restrictive gun control does more harm than good. If someone wants to find a gun, it's not that difficult (illegal). Most guns used in crimes are obtained illegally anyway.
wait... guys...
thing is, the proportion to the amount of shootings in the USA to the UK is rather big
and you still allow people to own guns? LEARN FROM US
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
in 1995 or something like that a kid was shot in the back of the head at my school. this was 9 years before i was there though so i was maybe 6.