I am a member of GuitarMaster Class and I think it is really awesome. In addition to all the amazing lessons, the community is really great too.

Plus, we have got Marcus Siepen (guitarist from Blind Guardian) as an instructor, I can talk to him directly one on one anytime I want and get tips or whatever.
option c: The Skwisgaar Skwigelf Advanced Fast Hand Finger Wizard Master Class
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
i like guitar master class but they dont reallt explain things all it is is learning solos but ive been watching some free vids of nextlevel guitar and they acually explain stuff better
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Someone want to explain to me what these are? I'm intrigued.

+1
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
online teaching, that costs money.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by Chikitty_China
option c: The Skwisgaar Skwigelf Advanced Fast Hand Finger Wizard Master Class

ives passeds thats
likes threes or fours times..s
nots worths its
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Quote by tr3nt
online teaching, that costs money.

Ah, alright then. I think I'll stick to my teacher.
Quote by COBHC6
ives passeds thats
likes threes or fours times..s
nots worths its

I just read your post, with the accent, i made my self giggle..
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by tr3nt
I just read your post, with the accent, i made my self giggle..

lol