I sold a guitar on eBay for 350 dollars. I just got an e-mail from the guy saying "I just got the guitar, and the headstock was broken in 3 pieces." What should I do?
sue.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Was insurance offerable?

I'm not really sure, you should have packed it better? I'd email eBay.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Did you have insurance?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
First, make sure it isn't a bogus claim. Ask him for non-digital photos for evidence.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Your. BONED.
The UG churches Tabernacle maintenence guy.

I suvived the Bannecide.
Quote by Xiaoxi
First, make sure it isn't a bogus claim. Ask him for non-digital photos for evidence.

I e-mailed him asking for pic. There was no insurance.
Tell him:

Pics or it didn't happen!
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by metal Lover
I e-mailed him asking for pic. There was no insurance.

Yea but make sure to specify a non-digital photo. You can do a lot with photoshop these days...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Well if it was in one piece when it left you, just tell him to take it up with UPS and that it has nothing to do you. And to the guy above, TS isn't boned, the guy with the broken guitar is.
Quote by fretsonfire74
Well if it was in one piece when it left you, just tell him to take it up with UPS and that it has nothing to do you. And to the guy above, TS isn't boned, the guy with the broken guitar is.

tru dat