Yeah I know the title of the thread is weird but I was looking at Mick Mars' setup (see link below) and noticed he has this Rocktron Patchmate thing where he connects his amps and effects. I searched for this thing online with no luck. Seems to be discontinued. Is there any similar device out there?

Thank you very much