I'm trying to fit my new Dimarzio Breeds (Bridge and Neck) into my Ibanez S470 and a little confusion has arrisen. This is the first time i've fit my own pick ups, though i'm with a friend with a little more experience. The problem is, the standard (horrible INF) pick ups that come with the ibanez have 3 wires, as do most pick ups(?) i think. The problem is, the Breeds have 4 or 5 wires. Does anyone have a good diagram or an explanation?

I'd pay to get them fitted only i need them done quickly and the shop that does them here would take 2 + weeks. Yeah they suck.

Cheers!
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
--Stephen Roberts
your friend doesnt have much experience then. almost ALL non-stock humbuckers have 4 wires, and one for the ground (the silver wire that isnt shielded) check ibanez.com and seymour duncan for wiring diagrams, if that is what you're looking for. im not sure whether you're trying to "Fit" them, into a guitar body or wire them though...
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
Wire them, sorry. Apparantly he only needed to know if the non-coated wire was the earth wire, that's all. Cheers though.
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
--Stephen Roberts