Page 1 of 2
Me and my friends were talking about this over lunch today. The age old "what happens when you die?" question came up, and we started discussing that. As someone who believes in a (or possibly many) "Spiritual Realms", I can't wait to die. I mean, I'm not going to run off and shoot myself, but at the same time, I want to die to find out "what's next".
So now peop,e are starting to think I'm a psycho r3tard because I've become fascinated with death...

Thoughts from the Pit?
You're not suicidal, you're religious....sort of.

Drugs are bayad, mmkayyy?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Nah, you're just regular, genuine, old-fashioned, bat**** crazy.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
no you're not, I know what you mean although I would never be able to kill myself.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I don't fear death at all (Reincarnation ftw) but i fear dying. I have so much to live for and there are so many things i wanna do before i cark it.
well i do wanna see what the afterlife is like. i mean i hope that ive kept on an even kill with the lord and deserve heaven. im not into religion but theres gotta be someone up there who made us. we didnt just fly outta nowhere
Quote by Moggan13
I don't fear death at all (Reincarnation ftw) but i fear dying. I have so much to live for and there are so many things i wanna do before i cark it.

I've kind of figured that the world is full of **** we wont need. I actually tried saying this to my dad and he thought I was going a "dropout punk" for not getting a good job. Well, who cares how much money you have when you are dead?
On that side though, I only really fear pain. I would actually embrace death, but I would hate it if I had to sit and die slowly
I know what you mean. I don't want to die, but I do want to know what happens when you die. I would never kill myself.
Quote by SkAsupafly
buy the new streetlight manifesto album...

a little obsessed are we?
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
i think a lot like you.. you're not suicidal, you're just not afraid of saying things.. and talking about stuff.. 'cause I bet that every single person that thinks you're a retard.. or whatever, has thought about this same topic once in their lives.. but they didn't really tell anybody, and didn't speak about it.. everyone has had a tought like that...

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
The thing is, I seem to be really interested in it. It's not a constant thought on my mind, but it just seems there is no point of living this life when something "better" is ut there waiting for us.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Which is just as bad.

BAM!

what's so bad about being religious? I mean, i'm mostly religious because I was baptized when I didn't even spoke correctly.. and I don't go around praying for everything.. I barely go to church..

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
I wish reincarnation would be real (assuming it's not) because if you don't like your current life you could just off yourself and get a new life.

...Just saying.
You just curious. Hell, I walk around telling everyone I'm gonna shoot myself after every little tiny problem arises in my life. I'm pretty far from suicidal (as in I'm as sarcastic as ****)
Quote by nedthehead
The thing is, I seem to be really interested in it. It's not a constant thought on my mind, but it just seems there is no point of living this life when something "better" is ut there waiting for us.

I don't believe in heaven (or something "better").. because, you know.. what is better for you, and what is better for an assassin? so, how could both have the same "better" place.. I mean.. I just don't believe there is a place like that.. I mostly think it is a state.. of being.. it is way to impossible for heaven to be a place.. just think what is YOUR heaven and hell? and what is your sister's (or brother, mom, dad... whatever) heaven and hell? It's totally different..

I'm a GIRL!
Your not suicidal, being suicidal is when you don't want to live anymore but it sounds like you just want to live another 'life'? Try not to kill yourself to find out though in case their is no afterlife :P
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
I don't believe in that stuff and I wanna die.

Like TS said, I'm not going to immediately off myself, but I still welcome death. And pain.

But I'm, (as they say,) good, old fashioned, bat**** crazy.
Quote by drunkinkoala
I wish reincarnation would be real (assuming it's not) because if you don't like your current life you could just off yourself and get a new life.

...Just saying.

Actually.. people who believe in reincarnation.. can born again in a dog.. or an ant.. whatever.. and also, i'm sure you've heard of karma... well, if you have a good karma, you know.. have a good life, be honest.. bla bla... you will have a new life that is like.. better than the old one.. otherwise, you'll go worse and worse everytime.. so it's not that easy... hopefully it would be..

it would be SO cool!

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by nedthehead
Me and my friends were talking about this over lunch today. The age old "what happens when you die?" question came up, and we started discussing that. As someone who believes in a (or possibly many) "Spiritual Realms", I can't wait to die. I mean, I'm not going to run off and shoot myself, but at the same time, I want to die to find out "what's next".
So now peop,e are starting to think I'm a psycho r3tard because I've become fascinated with death...

Thoughts from the Pit?

I have the same thoughts, and I'm far from suicidal. A little crazy, mayhaps, but certainly not suicidal.
Spiral Out
Quote by pawm24
Actually.. people who believe in reincarnation.. can born again in a dog.. or an ant.. whatever.. and also, i'm sure you've heard of karma... well, if you have a good karma, you know.. have a good life, be honest.. bla bla... you will have a new life that is like.. better than the old one.. otherwise, you'll go worse and worse everytime.. so it's not that easy... hopefully it would be..

it would be SO cool!

True....

Being a dog would be pretty sweet to be now that I think about it.
Quote by pawm24
I don't believe in heaven (or something "better").. because, you know.. what is better for you, and what is better for an assassin? so, how could both have the same "better" place.. I mean.. I just don't believe there is a place like that.. I mostly think it is a state.. of being.. it is way to impossible for heaven to be a place.. just think what is YOUR heaven and hell? and what is your sister's (or brother, mom, dad... whatever) heaven and hell? It's totally different..

This is another theory I've thought about. In a case like this, I think it's fair to say that this is somethign that we cannot comprehend in our current physical world.
Quote by nedthehead
This is another theory I've thought about. In a case like this, I think it's fair to say that this is somethign that we cannot comprehend in our current physical world.

I know.. that's what make people even more curious.. that they cannot know ..

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by drunkinkoala
True....

Being a dog would be pretty sweet to be now that I think about it.

Yeah.. I thought that too! but then I realized that I could be a homeless dog.. so it's not that fun anymore.. but a dog with a cool family would be AWESOME..

I'm a GIRL!
alot of people want to die in there sleep not me. I want to see the world fade away.
I pick my nose....
This thread makes me sad....

*runs outside and jumps around the flowery fields naked*

That's better
Quote by Våd Hamster
This thread makes me sad....

*runs outside and jumps around the flowery fields naked*

That's better

hahaha LOL

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by drunkinkoala

...Just saying.

"When I am dead, I will be buried, and from my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity. "
Edward Munch
Great quote, and that's my interpretation on reincarnation, too. Obviously, it's not reincarnation in the typical sense, but I think it's just as beautiful a concept.
people also think im suicidal because i dont mind dying. Its not that I hate my life, I actually have a pretty good life, its just that I came to the conclusion that death wont affect me at all, because well, I'll be dead. I wont regret all the things I couldnt do, I wont exist, my parents, friends, they all won't exist. I wont have the guilt of making my loved ones sad, I wont have anything, I never existed and never will. I know that most of you will think that im just stating the obvious, but when you really think about it, it makes sense.
I probably didnt word that correctly, but oh well, Im tired and english is not my first language.
Quote by Moggan13
I don't fear death at all (Reincarnation ftw) but i fear dying.

That's the stupidest thing I've read all day.

...And I've read some stupid **** today.

Personally, my curiosities can wait. Enjoy your mortality while you can, because you can't be sure you'll be entitled to the privilege of everlasting life after death.
Quote by cubs
people also think im suicidal because i dont mind dying. Its not that I hate my life, I actually have a pretty good life, its just that I came to the conclusion that death wont affect me at all, because well, I'll be dead. I wont regret all the things I couldnt do, I wont exist, my parents, friends, they all won't exist. I wont have the guilt of making my loved ones sad, I wont have anything, I never existed and never will. I know that most of you will think that im just stating the obvious, but when you really think about it, it makes sense.
I probably didnt word that correctly, but oh well, Im tired and english is not my first language.

While you are looking at death from a logical standpoint, it's still extremely selfish.

Personally, I'd sacrifice myself KNOWING that I will never know of my noble deed.
Last edited by Archaon at Mar 20, 2008,
Quote by National_Anthem
"When I am dead, I will be buried, and from my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity. "
Edward Munch
Great quote, and that's my interpretation on reincarnation, too. Obviously, it's not reincarnation in the typical sense, but I think it's just as beautiful a concept.

That's a preety good quote

I'm a GIRL!
Being interested in what happens after you die is one thing. Saying, "I can't wait to die" is another thing. It makes you sound a tad bit odd.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
agreed, if you were to say "omg guize i'm dieing next week! ololololol" now that would just **** your social life forever
Page 1 of 2