I have this friend who is a mega, mega brainwashed neo-conservative. I mean he's probably one of the biggest uninformed tools I've ever met in my life who thinks George W bush is amazing. Besides his politics though, I guess he isin't that big of a douche
I'm friends with all the "jocks" that picked on me in middle school, high school really made them mellow out I suppose.

I'm not great friends with these people, but I do talk to them, hang out once in a while, and have a few good laughs with them.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
yes
its awesome i usedto get picked on in year 5,6,7 and 8 and know im mates with all these people
i guess its coz theyve all matured

I WON'T GET TO GET WHAT I'M AFTER, 'TIL THE DAY I DIE

Quote by ealtdharkon

If there's fluff of the muff,
She's old enough!

...gotta warn you though, witty rhymes do NOT hold up in court...

No.

I have a hard time "hating" anyone, and when I do, they have to be a COMPLETE douche.

Hell, I even hang out with people I dislike occasionally because I don't have the nerve to tell them off.

I've been told I'm a really nice guy, so if you do something to make me hate you, you're probably a piss poor excuse for a human being.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
i know a kid who used to hate me, now were best friends. I got him into a lot of the rock and stuff he listens to
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
I'm friends with this one kid I hated in 2nd grade. In 3rd grade, we became good friends, and still are.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Not necessarily hate but my first impressions of people are usually completely wrong and opposite of the truth. I fail
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
There's this girl I hated so much, I forget why but she ended up being one of the closest friends I had
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Things all change through high school and eventually after college. In the end, there will be those that are your friends, those that you will be cordial with, and those you never acknowledge ever again. Its actually quite refreshing, especially if you are doing well for yourself. You will learn that in adulthood, there will be little time to worry about others, especially if they are not your friends. People change all the time so dont be shocked if years down the line you are friends with former douchebags.
Quote by dudetheman
No.

I have a hard time "hating" anyone, and when I do, they have to be a COMPLETE douche.

Hell, I even hang out with people I dislike occasionally because I don't have the nerve to tell them off.

I've been told I'm a really nice guy, so if you do something to make me hate you, you're probably a piss poor excuse for a human being.

I'm the same way. Even with people that have like annoying personality traits or quirks, I find after awhile that I'm able to appreciate that aspect of them as well. I mean nobody is going to be such a jerk that I totally hate them and refuse to talk to them. And like you said, if they are, than wow they really suck lol.
We're only strays.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I'm the same way. Even with people that have like annoying personality traits or quirks, I find after awhile that I'm able to appreciate that aspect of them as well. I mean nobody is going to be such a jerk that I totally hate them and refuse to talk to them. And like you said, if they are, than wow they really suck lol.

Same here. Some people are just stupid, confused, immature and they think it's cool, so we, as the smart, unconfused, mature people understand that and laugh at their stupidity and exc.
no, because people I hate tend to die horrible deaths, all of which involve extreme genital mutilation. Odd coincidence isn't it?
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
A kid who used to pick on me in primary school is now one of my best friends. Seems like he changed a sh*tload between years 6 and 7.
EDIT: I'm in year 11 now.
Last edited by 3lusiv3 at Mar 20, 2008,
No... Some people that I used to hate tho arent so bad now...
XBL GT: WILDWAYNE001
add me if you wish...
Well, I used to hate my best friend when we were really little. Now we've been best friends for fourteen years.

~Frussie

Michael Jackson - Forever loved
I never hated anyone, so no. I was the really shy and self-conscious kid who never talked to anyone a few years back. Then I started making friends, and now I hang out with really friendly people who don't give a rats ass of what people think of them. Go figure.
yes this girl used to hate me and i didn't like her much now we are okay/good friends.
Nut

I don't 'hate' people lightly.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I'm very good friends with someone I bullied throughout primary school, he's great now and he's the drummer in my thrash band.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Yes, I tend to become friends with the people I hate at first. The thing is, a lot of people seem to dislike me at first.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
God no. Though, I do hate the people I used to like.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Yeah, two girls and a guy hated me last year as a result of some false rumour, I just thought they were really sad and annoying

Year later, they're my best friends..... and I still find them really sad and annoying.
Well, my previous band's keyboardist is a huge idiot, then all of sudden the other guitarist invited him to be in the band. I was kind of spineless back then so I couldn't stop it so I had to stop pointing out it douchebaggery. I'm back to hating him now after we split up. There were also people that didn't like me much and some people I was preoccupied about.

Edit: I'm actually starting to hate my best friend now.
Yes, someone who kicked me in the gut when we were 13 now plays drums in our band
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
No, because once I outwardly express a dislike of someone to them I can't stand to be around them again.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
No, I have to work with people that I would never talk to outside that place. I can work with them but trying not to get annoyed by their very presence is hard. I've never came to an understanding with someone I've hated.

I generally have a very good judge of character though. I can tell when someone is gonna annoy me by the way they move, facial expressions and general tone of voice, even when they haven't spoken to me before.
WHY DID I BECOME A HOBO!?

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
Last edited by monkey of doom at Mar 24, 2008,
not really. if someone manages to get me to hate them before i get to know them properly, the chances are i'll never want to get to know them, because its rare for me to hate anyone anyway.

meanwhile, i think i may be falling in love with a girl who i really didn't like when i met her first... (nobody likes her at first, thats the thing...)
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by Sleepwalker 666
No, I still have alot of people I hate and alot of people who hate me too. Then again read my sig.

Duke Nukem